[Remake] Tornado Shot Build - DeadEye Ranger

Any thoughts on how to deal with reflect mobs? If one comes pulling through a breach its just a 1 shot kill every time. I seem to be going backwards on leveling more than forward with all these unforseen deaths off screen.
"
lpfanatix wrote:
Does Vaal Pact helps on those physical/elemental reflect attributes?

I tried putting in points to get vaal pact, still 1-shotting myself with tornado shot.
Yeah. Reflects are the bane of this build lmao. Vaal pact doesnt help much, not worth getting imo. Dont forget to up your resists as well! :)
why do you take the sniper cluster and the stuff next to it, is that because you have reach of the council? your tree is very similar to my own, but I don't take any of that node. I am very new still though dude so trying to soak up all the passive tree advice I can get.. only it seems people are very reluctant to hand out any help here for some reason and would rather tell you your build is "old" than actually help.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
"
Max_ak wrote:
I continue to play, build is quite good. Core skills (Tornado + Frenzy) interact well. Whith Increased Critical Strikes Support Tornado becoming crit-machine. And we can benefit hi crit multiplier too.

Minor Blink Arrow combo is poore imho. Your clone only lives 3 sec and have 10% chance to blind enemies for 4 sec...
I think its better to try some ice golem combo: ice golem + Greater Multiple Projectiles Support + Hypothermia Support + Ice Bite Support (for some micro freeze income) or ice golem + Greater Multiple Projectiles Support + Blind Support + Chance to Flee Support (for some mob confusion) or even ice golem + minion life + minion resist + minion damage (fore some tank shield). May be better to save 3 sockets to vaal grace\haste.

What do you think about Powerful Precision ? Since Tornado shot always pierce main arrows will get at least +100% crit chance and secondary arrows will get + crit chance equal global pierce chance ? Does all Tornado shot arrows return back whith Powerful Precision ? If so can they hit targets twice ?
Does Far Shot increase damage of secondary TS arrows from the character point or from the TS split point?
Does Endless Munitions add additional projectile to split TS projectiles (like +1 secondary Tornado Shot Projectile) ?

I use culling support and leech life on my ice golem. I will try the minion life maybe instead. culling support is good though, but my TS set up basically shatters everything on crit anyway.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
I now pulled minion support gems and use Vaal Haste + Vaal Q Rains + Vaal Graсe + Increased duration.
Also use CWDT+IC+ID+Frost Wall.
Its very defensive setup and helps weakly ranger a lot.
Last edited by Max_ak on Jan 3, 2017, 1:24:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL84CETIFsM
This really helped me for everyone that can't afford Council. And after the Doomfletch's Prism if you're still looking for more damage and have the currency, a Death's Opus has a similar effect to Council and is a good alternative till then.
what about the bandits quest?
"
adnpagani wrote:
what about the bandits quest?

oak, kill all, kraityn
Can someone enlighten me why there is Increased Duration Support linked in frenzy? (Belly of the beast)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info