[Remake] Tornado Shot Build - DeadEye Ranger

Why no jewel nodes?
First it's a really nice build and thanks for sharing.
But I really don't understand the arctic armor. When will it proc since your CWDT is level 1....??
"
MugiWara84 wrote:
First it's a really nice build and thanks for sharing.
But I really don't understand the arctic armor. When will it proc since your CWDT is level 1....??

never its a aura not a spell. its just there becasue there was no space someplace else
ign: DarkEggW DarkEggM DarkEggT
Hi , nice guide dude. But can you show cheaper options on items?
Excellent guide and one fantastically structured vid to go along with it!

The build is quite expensive at maturity but there are plenty of cheaper alternatives.

PS- Regarding Reach of the Council will a lvl 1 Fork corruption impact it in a detrimental way?
Last edited by NaineNoire on Dec 6, 2016, 11:42:34 PM
"
NaineNoire wrote:

The build is quite expensive at maturity but there are plenty of cheaper alternatives.

PS- Regarding Reach of the Council will a lvl 1 Fork corruption impact it in a detrimental way?

And these cheaper alternatives are?
Yea,cause im pretty new player and this cost of bow is rl huge :/ or maybe i should just find simillar bow with attack damage And attack speed(primary stats). On new league with 4links its about 12exalted for this bow.
Ok, so I have a question to make, 2 maybe xD

I seen to be lacking dmg at this stage of the game, Im not sure what to do..
Can you help me?

Im working my way to the Belly 5l, but its a lot harder to buy for me since its 50c xD

Here's the char page, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Berkleys/characters

NinjaBK, ty!

"
DeFyrkant wrote:
"
NaineNoire wrote:

And these cheaper alternatives are?

What I do; I set up the filters in Poe Trade to the cap of the currency I want to spend. Eg. select Harbinger Bow cap the currency at your level and set dps/mods. You will find quite good deals there as long as you do not expect godly rolls.

Hope this helped.
Hi toledosaur
Explain me please, is it enough 0,4% mana leech for this buid?
If you looking for extra protection and use Phase Acrobatics, why dont use Arrow Dancing? What do you think about Arrow Dancing in general ?

Last edited by Max_ak on Dec 20, 2016, 9:51:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info