[Remake] Tornado Shot Build - DeadEye Ranger

"
Max_ak wrote:
"
lpfanatix wrote:
Has anyone tried this build on boss maps and Atziri?

This build with Ricochet cant kill Atziri in Third form. Because your arrows always chains and you just kill yourself on the reflect clone.
Also Atziri red Flameblast can one shot you. Uber Izaro has one shot too.
So it just a fan hi clear speed archer build BEFORE 90 lvl.

I replaced TS with barrage to kill Atziri. You have just to evade flameblasts and use ruby flasks. I havent tried uber Izaro yet.
Looking to make this into a CI build to help with getting one shot. Any thoughts on talent tree changes?
"
antiup wrote:
Looking to make this into a CI build to help with getting one shot. Any thoughts on talent tree changes?

Of course CI build devised, ultra expensive CI :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIfF9jxmGLE&t=14s
Last edited by Max_ak on Jan 21, 2017, 5:03:37 AM
"
lpfanatix wrote:
I replaced TS with barrage to kill Atziri. You have just to evade flameblasts and use ruby flasks. I havent tried uber Izaro yet.

I know all these tricks as i gave tip about Barrage.
Do you buy Sacrifice Set to farm Atziri ? ;)
Why does your RotC have higher physical damage than the max roll? New to PoE, sorry if it's a stupid question.
"
Xilian_PoE wrote:
Why does your RotC have higher physical damage than the max roll? New to PoE, sorry if it's a stupid question.

So weird, i came in here to ask the same question.
Its a legacy version ROTC before patch 2.4.0
Last edited by Max_ak on Jan 22, 2017, 3:34:44 AM
"
Max_ak wrote:
"
lpfanatix wrote:

I know all these tricks as i gave tip about Barrage.
Do you buy Sacrifice Set to farm Atziri ? ;)

Oh it was you haha. Just bought a few midnights then tried it a few times.

I am still new to the game, so maybe obvious things will be lost on me. Does anyone have suggestions on how i can have better survivability? Happy to hear any suggestions to get better. Right now I am focused on learning the game and abilities, just playing the game.

Thank you.
I tried different defensive mechanic a lot and can draw conclusions:
1. It seems the only way for life crit deadeye to use Grace. It gives about 20000 evasion and radically improves survival. The majority of attacks in POE are hits and proc with evade. So take Grace and any rare hi evasion armour or:
Queen of the Forest - 2000+ evasion
Kintsugi - 20% less Damage taken
Hyrri's Ire - 10% chance to Dodge Attacks\Spells
The Perfect Form - free Arctic Armour
Cospri's Will - 1 additional Curse
2. Use Atziri's Step for +16% chance to Dodge Spell Damage. For it need to be replaced Maligaro's Virtuosity with hi damage and res rare glowes. Otherwise not be able to cap resistance. Or may be used Enlighten instead Essence Worm.
3. Switch one TS gem on Barrage for bosses. Barrage offense info is buggy. Actually Barrage has such damage as TS or even more. But all Barrage arrows can hit boss unlike TS.
4. Take Vaal Summon Skeletons instead Vaal Rain of Arrows. It is the best defensive gem compared to Vaal Rain of Arrows and Decoy Totem. So vaal setup will be: Vaal Grace + Vaal Haste + Vaal Summon Skeletons + Increased Duration Support. We must use this setup in every boss room and breach.
5. If you cant kill boss in 1 Vaal boost use Jade Flask + Stibnite Flask. With Grace it makes you almost impregnable for hits during flask effect. (43000+ evasion + Smoke Cloud)
6. Take frost wall with CWDT in free slot. It very nice against melee packs but useless against cast packs. So CWDT setup can be: Cast when Damage Taken Support 1lvl + Immortal Call + Increased Duration Support + Frost Wall.
7. Vaal Pact - absolutely necessary! Since our arrows always chains and hit someone, we are always at full life. So the only way to kill us - oneshot. We dont die from repeated hits with Vaal Pact and Immortal Call. I was able to cope with some bosses, who killed me without Vaal Pact.
Or we can use Atziri's Acuity since thats a crit build.

In the issue we'll have:
4000-5000 life (dependent on the equipment)
~20000 evasion
40% chance to Dodge Attacks
46% chance to Dodge Spell Damage
Grace + Hatred auras

In fact it is necessary to use maximum possible protection. In any case, we can not cope with the bosses, who shot for 5000hp. But these tips work and this hard-won tips. I died a lot during testing and even dropped an Exalt in final, after writing these mini-guide :D
Last edited by Max_ak on Jan 30, 2017, 3:37:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info