@GGG - Could someone explain why Mjolner is having its cooldown increased? [new 2.6 changes :P]

bump, any kind of official explanation would be awesome...
check out my hideout templates at https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Noooberino/uploads
This Mjolner stuff makes me sad, as it shows how many things in game are rushed and not well thought.

This Mjolner change makes no sense at all, it was already weak in 2.4 for how much investment you need to put into.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Ask Johnathan with Rory 100% sure he had the influence here since spell spam is pretty I guess destructive when it comes to the servers.

And by asking I mean through reddit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
^That made me laugh a lot...
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
Last edited by Sure_K4y on Dec 2, 2016, 9:14:48 AM
"
Ask Johnathan with Rory 100% sure he had the influence here since spell spam is pretty I guess destructive when it comes to the servers.

I guess they must have bought new quantum computers then for all the vaal pact instant leech damage calculations for bladeflurry CI base and the new summoner type playstyle.

No, serverproblems definately wasnt the case. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Dec 2, 2016, 8:50:18 AM
"

But but but, maybe the recent loot-filter fix will solve the performance issues now... ;)
check out my hideout templates at https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Noooberino/uploads
Cospris and Mjölnir likely just use the same mechanic, so they are both affected by the change. If that is the case Mjölnir should get some compensation like Cospris added Cold damage, maybe a +1 to Lightning Skills or increased Lightning Damage (with spells... not weapons). Maybe they could also just tone down the insane requirements Mjölnir has.
"
Emphasy wrote:
Maybe they could also just tone down the insane requirements Mjölnir has.

^This.

It makes no sense that cospri's has this lenient requirement to equip, while being crit oriented from the get-go and mjollnir is non-crit oriented and requires an insane stat requirement.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
bump for letting thor have his hammer back :(
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Because this item is bad for the game Kappa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info