So is SRS buffed? I can't tell.

"
Wyand1337 wrote:
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
Do NOT play SRS as a first build, at all.

It was nerfed and requires a massive amount of gear to get going. Easily the most amount of gear I've needed to start mapping. 3 cast speed items, and all the cast speed nodes first and foremost, or you're going to have 10 SRS by the time the mobs focus you and force you out of casting. You're standing still, and the first time you get stunned, bam stun-locked and dead.

It DOES do a lot of dmg, but you simply can't get going without capped resists and 6K+ EHP.

Get a 6L +3, then try any SRS. Not the other way around.

I think it's fine as a first build. I have rather crappy gear (ChlamydiaAreTasty in my profile). Basically just capped resists, some life and a 6L + 2. Not even level 20 gems at this point, I need spell echo for the cast speed and I still get along just fine.

So far I killed every breach lord I got access to and beat the crap out of a overgrown ruin (T15) map, including a T15 tul breach (which i consider the toughest for my build) and some cranked up bosses. The boss involved some running around, but no deaths were given.
Again: My gear is utter crap. It only gets better from here. I chanced a skyforth which I plan to transform into currency and sweet gear at some point, but right now I'm running aroundin what cost me about 50c. Most of it was just picked up and alch'd.

I didn't pick cast speed nodes by the way and I have none on my gear. My total cast speed increase is 8%. Just use spell echo for the time being and you're fine.

has a 39% belly
has a 6l staff
has a bone helm

not crap gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info