So is SRS buffed? I can't tell.

"
Lordkoon50 wrote:
SRS seems nerfed to me, comparing atziri farming runs from 2 previous leagues and now. I always start at srs lvl 18 char lvl around 74-75. Now bosses die quite notably slower.

That is it. This is the answer I have been looking for!
The AI is horrendous, it's even worse when you just have 20. The change was a nerf, not only that but you don't have 50 skulls to wall you from the enemies now and you get targeted much faster.
Sadly SRS was nerfed really bad.

Thanks GGG for rapping another skill.
level 67 and not sure yet. Seems worse initially but that could be just approaching it with the same mentality as before. I think as people play around with builds it'll turn about roughly the same, maybe a slight nerf. Right now I'm trying to figure out what my links will be since spell echo isn't needed any more.
Seems worse to me. I planned my build shortly before Breach started and played around with it on some old char on standard. I recorded a Dried Lake run to compare the 2.5 SRS later in Breach.
Now I'm at almost the same skill level, tree, links and auras as my old standard char and while I do notice that the per hit damage is higher, it's definitely not high enough to make up for the 50->20 reduction.

I thought GGG made up for it with heavily increased damage and I liked the idea of having less SRS with harder hits.
Lvl 82 atm in Breach HC, will still push further and try to make it easier with Vaal Discipline + Vaal Haste, but it's really demotivating having to run out of so many Breaches.
Yeah i kinda new it lol.

I'm 81 srs CI. First time playing srs. I can't survive inside of breaches at all lol. I have 9K es res capped and using skele/vaal skele.

The AI is everywhere with breaches so you just get overwhelmed.

might have to respec into pizza blast but that will be very expensive. :(
I use it on spell totem, not my main damage but helps a lot. With the 50 to 20 max stack i can get 14 up, much nicer %.

Cast on channel works great too with srs
Felt like a buff to me.
We tested it extensively
SRS got absolutely gutted.

The leveling with SRS got a massive buff, its a lot nicer to lvl with them now.
Hgih lvl tough?It still works for maps somewhat okish, as it is at least playable. But the clearspeed went down, and it is nowhere near enough to keep up with rifts. And this was tested with 5 link +2 staff without spell echo and i was at 20 SRS.
It is slightly slower now in terms of clearing giant packs, but is clearing a bit faster with red map bosses.

+

+ Necromancer asc class + etc etc

Might end up trying one of my near max level minion and totem resistance support gems to see how it goes since that will double dip on the SRS gem damage and from what I get from the gloves. Maybe added chaos damage is not cutting it. Also, maybe I need a level 4 empower AND level 21 SRS to clear map packs faster......
.....but those combined cost me even more than the entire build combined + extra exalts left over for better accessories. Yea, you need maxed investment (go all out on the build) to break even or better.

Spoiler

Seriously though, SRS is fine with me....much less lag when I had all 50 spirits go straight to a giant pack or everywhere creating a mess. Too much particles on top of buffing them up with offerings, which causes a bit of lag explosion when I happen to sacrifice more than 5 corpses at once. Yea, I am going to miss the fun time with an army of spirits raging across the map. This was one of the builds that lagged a bit and caused my latency to go haywire a bit with so many actions happening at once on the screen.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 5, 2016, 4:31:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info