Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

There are people who don't play 6 hours a day and are not lucky to chance a Skyforth.

This means they don't have tens of exalted to spend on Disfavor, Cospri, rare crafted items and CI gear.

They do chaos recipe and are able to buy resist gear for 20-30c and cap their resist, maybe get to 4-5k Life.

Maybe they drop an ex or two and get a good dps weapon.

The rest of the currency is spent flipping and trading maps so they can reach end game content such as the guardians or shaper.

That is, except when they get instant ONESHOT and there is no way in HELL they will be able to beat that content.

"Ah but the streamer beat shaper with 5L and 30 chaos armor".

Sure, but try to cap resists and get that much life. I checked the rares on those videos, prices go from 10 ex up for that kind of T1 hp and resist.

Playing high level maps but never being able to play all the content just because you don't grind the shit out of the game or are lucky as fk is just lame. Lame.

Lame.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
"
Chalace wrote:
"
Cybersnip wrote:
Nerfing ridiculously strong builds is increasing diversity, not limiting it...

Don't bring actual logic into the post please, it scares most of these people.

"
Poulpicator wrote:
"
Chalace wrote:
No-one here is quitting. You don't have the mental restraint to stop yourself spouting drivel. Therefore, you can't stop yourself logging on to get that fix of psuedo-accomplishment your pathetic lives so desperately need.

Quit crying on a forum about nerfs to abilities that trivialize content.

No, you're right, no one is quitting. And they should not : they should log and play every day, not spending a penny on the game anymore, ever, just putting server stress on the game so that in the end GGG gets even more problems maintaining them in an acceptable condition, that would make them feel good to know they can contribute improving the game experience for elite members of the community, like you.

Way to twist my words, tho observations may speak for themselves. Do i ridicule the childish tantrums evident in this post? Yes of course, it's a pitiful scene. If one must result to screaming obscenities and 'I'm quitting' over an over again because your silly op toy get brought down a peg, you clearly need a reality check. It is simply a game after all.

Does the ability to see from this perspective make me an "elite member of the community"?

You do realize a great number of builds costing a lot of game currency and using top notch items are 'trivializing' content like you say? You do realize the devs don't give a shit about them? You did figure already they just nerfed wormblaster builds and discharge and coc stuff because it simply puts too much load on servers aka it would cost them MONEY to be able to maintain said abilities usable without having close to permanent disconnects and shitloads of lag for everyone? In that regard, you do realize that the devs don't give a shit if those abilities could(like many others)reach shitons of dps, because it's not the real issue there, right?Maybe you even considered that people who complain about the way devs are destroying what they liked to play are CUSTOMERS that paid to support the game, and as such, are entitled to say they are not happy anymore with the way things go?...Maybe not
"
MAD_DAN wrote:
There are people who don't play 6 hours a day and are not lucky to chance a Skyforth.

This means they don't have tens of exalted to spend on Disfavor, Cospri, rare crafted items and CI gear.

They do chaos recipe and are able to buy resist gear for 20-30c and cap their resist, maybe get to 4-5k Life.

Maybe they drop an ex or two and get a good dps weapon.

The rest of the currency is spent flipping and trading maps so they can reach end game content such as the guardians or shaper.

That is, except when they get instant ONESHOT and there is no way in HELL they will be able to beat that content.

"Ah but the streamer beat shaper with 5L and 30 chaos armor".

Sure, but try to cap resists and get that much life. I checked the rares on those videos, prices go from 10 ex up for that kind of T1 hp and resist.

Playing high level maps but never being able to play all the content just because you don't grind the shit out of the game or are lucky as fk is just lame. Lame.

Lame.

Again, this statement shows a lack of understanding in the games available progression paths.
You can craft yourself pieces of gear, for example T1/T2 life +resists + master mod, early in the league for a few alts and regal's. Why don't most people ever try crafting? Its so easy to get reasonable pieces.

CI gear? Whatever streamer it was made a video on youtube yesterday explaining how to make a 10k ES set from scratch this way, its so unbelievably easy.

Your argument of requiring 10ex+ gear pieces to do said content is ridiculous. You simply leack or neglect to mention in favor of your argument, the available options.
Last edited by Chalace on Dec 1, 2016, 5:35:43 AM
You can craft presuming you drop T1 life and 2 resists, which you don't.
You have to buy them or spend currency on them.

90% of the players will not have 2ex to spend on the multiple craft mod so that's out of the question.

And you're saying a 10k ES set with capped resists is easy and cheap?

I do want to see that video.

IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
"
cuss wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Content Update 2.5.0

The Breach Challenge League:
  • Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect.

Just in time completed "Behold My Army" (Have 60 Minions at the same time).

And is it possible to complete this achievement now?
"

90% of the players will not have 2ex to spend on the multiple craft mod so that's out of the question.

I guess this is the video in question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQd11LoVAvw
"
Quoll73 wrote:
"

I guess this is the video in question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQd11LoVAvw

That is the one, yes.
FYI the 10k ES didn't even include jewelry, and a good chunk of ES talent points. Even the rolls on his gear weren't top notch.

So anyone, please explain whats so hard with that?
It certainly doesn't cost 10Ex a piece, and as for res capping, it is ridiculously easy, if you cant see that then your really not trying.

If you think you somehow require 5xt1 rolls and tri-res gear in every slot, you are mistaken.

"
MAD_DAN wrote:

That is exactly what I'm saying. You can ignore the possibility all you like, but it doesn't change the fact it is there. I crafted res capped 7k life and 11/12kEs sets when i started Essence, with just a few alts and Regals +1 master mod. And these were far from perfectly rolled.

No Exalts, no multi modding.

Tho i guess, in consistent fashion, even with a video explaining step by step how to do it, people will still deny the possibility.

Lets not forget you even have essences now, which allow for extra stats, tho slightly more time consuming to obtain.
Last edited by Chalace on Dec 1, 2016, 5:29:01 AM
permanent onslaught and phase for raider anyone?
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
pnz_agony wrote:
You cannot turn off shadows in the graphics settings in 64bit!(((
On older graphics cards with the shadows is difficult to understand how 64bit client better

You can by editing the "production_Config.ini" file in Documents/My Games/Path of Exile folder. Set the "shadow_type=no_shadows", you are done.
"
KGabQr wrote:
ES no need nerfed!
HP no need bluff. STR+Life = 13-15k life....
GGG NOT FAIL NERFED!
NOT COPY D3

In what world do you exactly live where you get 13-15k? We must be playing a different game.
Last edited by Ukkoclap on Dec 1, 2016, 5:20:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info