Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

forget to add, blight need more than 35% buff, but will check it on standard again...
last time i checked I said at least 50%, also others said 2x would be ok.
Im looking forward to Friday - one of the best Builds out there didnt even got touched (might gonna play it as Raider though this time) and call it "Queen of the Flurry on Roids". (Meta Meta...)

We dont know what new Uniques we get (in most Cases) so sokme of the Changes seem bad on Paper but you may gonna compensate them with a new Unique (Rumis Nerf might bring a new Shield that gives insane Block/Spell Block) Im playing this Game since Autumn 2011 and every League its the same. Just wait for the Release Day (maybe Day 2 till Standard found all the new Goodies and then judge)

Game has to change (i would prefer a harder Game 2b but im fine with that Clear Speed Meta) over time Guys and sometimes Builds will get nerfed and others get buffed. The Day you get used to that - and there will always be a next Tier 1 Build - all is fine.

I understand that some worked hard for their Gear and seeing loosing its Value can hurt you. Keep it - maybe one Day it will come back from the Ashes (exaggerating here) with a future Change.

Im sure soon we will see new theorycrafted Meta Builds (Blade Flurry League incoming...) which might be actually also fun to play.

Greetings and see you all on Friday
Mjolner, how to ruin again a builds aldready nerfed, two days before the new league.. GG GGG, I've lost only 24ex in two days but this is not really important if your fuckin streamer community is happy.
Haven't played two leagues. Was inspired by breach mechanic, and what im see here, again coc/discharge/mjolner nerfs(my favorite builds). I guess i'll pass on that league aswell, cya in 6 month again, Path of Nerfs.
Damn need even more stash tabs now to stash the new uniques (and of course never use them).
Cry me a river post invasion :D
Impressive list.

Even Bex uses orb girl in her sig. You need to return orb girls back, GGG.
Regarding Mjolner nerf:
------------------------------

It was 60% LESS in DPS from 2.3 to 2.4.

Now its another 60% LESS from 2.4 to 2.5.

It renders it pretty much USELESS in 2.5

A weapon of lightning GOD himself USELESS.

Mjolner DPS was ON SPOT in 2.4 and pretty much IN BALANCE.

Now it will be CRAP.

GGG YOU MUST now remove "35% less Discharge dmg when triggered" penalty to compensate.

This will render both Mjolner and Cospris Malice usefull again while eliminating FPS/Server performance SPIKES.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Woooow. So much hatred in this patch....never seen this here before....starting to look like Diablo3 forum
Bye bye worm blaster build :) iam casual and totaly fine with this patch. Just enjoying the game ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info