[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Here's a copy of what Im building from the OP. This will be level 95-96 (where I plan to stop grinding for EXP).

This is a sword+Shield passive tree that may change with time. Progressing through the tree is as simple as going from left to right, getting all the nodes on the left first, then just progressing along the path shown as those are mostly DPS. I plan on using a carcass jack and an Unshattered will shield for the life, res, AOE and DPS boosts they provide. At level 95, we should have at LEAST 6k life and 1 mill dps.

The Int node will be just incase I need extra int.

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQMACSEAAH7G2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEd_4zH75FGXeSgqi0-baoVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPcykn3cI5hv5c9XDfObaGXBBHloqW7AGm87eA218jWS2L3-CvJFOuGmV03jd-MB3ITZR369Ni_MwYK2imLshO_awXTtBS0uU9NvZU2-pxm0LYMVIPaj73rTfkjuPeLuDvzFtxeA4eJeOJajiiP2jX1NkjB81FJ0oAaiF9wGIFFH51Qk_f_eN9TtP42_BbXo1iLqwzoqOJu1hMUkiw-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFJ1_YRv1ELi1e1BtUgs6YazPT7rFPhfX9AhkOoQvwgkNxbpmFcAAA4AAAIAB9ABAfQBAgIGAAAA

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Only 168% max hp on 96 lvl - danger.
Death's Hand give unholy might - its good for total phys dmg. For total elem dmg bad bonus. Singularity give more dps.
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
Only 168% max hp on 96 lvl - danger.
Death's Hand give unholy might - its good for total phys dmg. For total elem dmg bad bonus. Singularity give more dps.
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv

yeah death's hand is just for leveling. I have 178% from tree alone in PoB though at level 96 combined with Life from Items, I will have almost 7k life. Jewels will provide up to 42% increased life.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Acuity have room in this build? Or shaper gloves is just better?

Thnks in advance!
"
cyryc wrote:
Acuity have room in this build? Or shaper gloves is just better?

Thnks in advance!

u gonna lose a good chunk of accuracy
but if u can make that up
iam sure its more than viable

@op
nice sword u crafted :>

Got Pretty Good Foil on HARDCORE Harbinger if any of you rich people wanna buy it, hit me up. :)

Anyways, great build!
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890
Last edited by diablokiller1 on Aug 13, 2017, 11:51:00 AM
"
hmcg020 wrote:
I would never choose claws as they're slower and weaker, though I chose the 100% leech leech over war cry ascendancy so my choices are only choices.

I was actually playing with 100% leech till like level 85, but i changed it to the warcry then - because when your damage is high enough, you dont need it anymore, plus warcry allows you to run bloodrage without any trouble...

Tried Hydra for the first time ever today, and i was able to do deathless run, tanking all the attacks, even with the rather crappy gear i have now.
Any good alternative for Rigwald's Savagery?
"

my current gear im not sure wether to spend on a better sword or go all out on amulet+rings?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info