[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

At what breakpoint in crit is ruthless better than inc crit strikes? my crit is only 40% not sure if thats enough to justify ruthless assuming diamond flask
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
40% without crit strikes i mean
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Is there a way for this build to have 2 heralds and hatred?

Does elemental weakness isn't better with and skill and curse on hit or smthing?
You could go into Charisma passive (near Vaal pact, 4p) to reduce mana reserved. The Essence of Loathing can give you mana reserved modifier on helmets. Or try with some uniques.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mana_reservation

You could link ele weakness with blasphemy to have curse aura, but you won't be able to run hatred or herald unless ofc you manage to lower enough of mana res

oh and btw thanks to the author for this guide, its really nice build (rocking hard), got 5l coil and abyssus and i'm running with sword, but i also got a question, what do you recommend as offhand for sword?
Last edited by miszczzz on Aug 10, 2017, 4:20:43 PM
pretty mutch like u said
tho it doesnt hurt to have a lcoil without the abyssus already to beef up :>
saw 6s as cheap as 15c already, with that u could try ur luck on a 5l-6l

id recommend u go for a rare with flat phys, life/res additional adds like crit multi/crit chance, wpn % elemental dmg to attacks
any of these stats fit decent

try look for the above stats and craft crit chance urself there u can find often the cheap amus
bout resistance

u will have alot of jewel slots later down the road
there u can pick up alot of resistance

if u click the account of the topic owner and click characters
u can see his char/jewels/progression

its very good to orientate urself
if u read the last 1 or two pages i listed a few there
and u can see some in the main guide on first page

or check his profile

doryanis / savagery or what its calld are probably best
----------

managed to upgrade quite bit figured i post to give ppl some ideas
Spoiler
thanks for tip, i think rigwald's savagery was talisman unique and is not available on harbinger (or if it is then its ultra mega hard to get), doryani is quite a bit expensive right now, probably best way is to go with a good rare, for now i need to get proper flasks and i'm raising currency for better eq with more life and res (i'm at 4,5k hp and capped res, except of chaos which is -60 now :D) since league just started prices are insanely high, but slowly dropping.

as for now i can't complain, i melt maps and bosses up to t8 (still building my atlas), got good hp/mana leach, don't die. piece of cake :D (but i swear i gotta get those boots that don't make you bleed, traps on uber are sometimes ridiculous, or i'm too hot tempered and try to rush it out too fast haha)
"
miszczzz wrote:
thanks for tip, i think rigwald's savagery was talisman unique and is not available on harbinger (or if it is then its ultra mega hard to get), doryani is quite a bit expensive right now, probably best way is to go with a good rare, for now i need to get proper flasks and i'm raising currency for better eq with more life and res (i'm at 4,5k hp and capped res, except of chaos which is -60 now :D) since league just started prices are insanely high, but slowly dropping.

as for now i can't complain, i melt maps and bosses up to t8 (still building my atlas), got good hp/mana leach, don't die. piece of cake :D (but i swear i gotta get those boots that don't make you bleed, traps on uber are sometimes ridiculous, or i'm too hot tempered and try to rush it out too fast haha)

i wonder the same...tho wolf card drops tho and it around 8c

"A set of 5 The Wolf can be exchanged for a random unique Rigwald item."

but havent seen the actual weapon for sale yet.(to bad im poor so cant test it either)

the OP uses a
as second weapon btw
Last edited by tntkiller on Aug 10, 2017, 7:23:28 PM
"
miszczzz wrote:
You could go into Charisma passive (near Vaal pact, 4p) to reduce mana reserved. The Essence of Loathing can give you mana reserved modifier on helmets. Or try with some uniques.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mana_reservation

You could link ele weakness with blasphemy to have curse aura, but you won't be able to run hatred or herald unless ofc you manage to lower enough of mana res

oh and btw thanks to the author for this guide, its really nice build (rocking hard), got 5l coil and abyssus and i'm running with sword, but i also got a question, what do you recommend as offhand for sword?

I knew about blasphemy but my point was how to get to this build 2 heralds and hatred, using heral of fire and hatred is kinda needy to this build, but if i can add lighining or cold, i can use curse on hit linked to them and don't have to reserve mana for blasphemy.
Uber Atziri - Click
Shaper - Click
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Hello
Seeing that we can no longer with rigwald's, it is better to go into claw to use the Doriny's?
Or is it also useful in sword?

Thank you in advance :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info