[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
mahsepp2 wrote:
Uber Atziri - Click
Shaper - Click
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv

Why Sibyl's Lament, is it just for the elemental dmg bonus? Because build doesnt really look like having problems with reflect. And how the hell do you manage cap resists with it? Even with lots of resist on jewels it looks impossible...

Edit: oh nevermind, i see you updated your jewels for even more resists :)
Last edited by evilmindcz on Aug 11, 2017, 8:35:48 PM
Which one do you think is best off hand?

Death's hand or Singularity?

Doryan catalist.
But if from Death's hand and singularity. Then singularity.
Death's hand its for end phys dmg - unholy might bad work with elem dmg.
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
So, is sword better just because nodes are better ? Or sword options are better ?
Or both ?
Does anyone have links to the sword option? started this build and am not sure where to go once it branches to sword/claws
"
georgesdenu wrote:
So, is sword better just because nodes are better ? Or sword options are better ?
Or both ?

thing he said on it

sword = more dps
claw = more defence(claw has life leech mod so you leech more)

"
isthattay wrote:
Does anyone have links to the sword option? started this build and am not sure where to go once it branches to sword/claws

look at his char..he is using swords.
Last edited by tntkiller on Aug 12, 2017, 2:40:09 PM
Yeah, but all of the hyperlinks are dead to the passive skill tree for swords.
And that's exactly why he told you to have a look at OP's profile. You'll be able to see his skill tree there.
just want to add about Death's Hand it works fine with a conversion build as things like Unholy might get their % damage before any conversion is done in the calculations so in this case before Phys to lightning half's your phys damage.

i like death's hand for when your starting out and dont quite have the good crit sword yet as the power charge generation makes it a lot easier to get crits.
Hi everyone

Since GGG brutally murdered all CI melee, I moved to the 100% instant leech, greater damage BF variant - Berserker.

The only downside to choosing Berserker over a pre-3.0 shadow, is the lower effective life-pool. This means we're more susceptible to 1-hit mechanics. The upsides are more damage, 100% of our damage instantly leeched and access to uniques CI builds could never use. Life melee now shits on CI melee in every way possible as it's now more expensive to get the same amount of ES as life, but without any of the benefits berserker gets.

Now onto positive things =)

The best way any of us could look into what this build's capable of, is to spend a few hours on Path of Building testing different weapons and passive trees. This build is not perfect, though acts as an excellent foundation for advancing your Blade Flurry Berserker through either Swords or Claws. I would never choose claws as they're slower and weaker, though I chose the 100% leech leech over war cry ascendancy so my choices are only choices.

From my testing in Harbinger league, this build's capable of 2 mill dps and 6k life without crazy gear. With Crazy gear it's capable of 5+mill dps and 7k+ life. You won't be getting the league specific uniques in the OP any time soon, so I've been focusing on the using what's available.

I'll be posting my progress to show what can be achieved but I want to thank the creator of this variant of a Blade Flurry Build. I'd love to compare once we're both around level 96. My profile is open so you feel free to see my old shadow and my Berserker.

Cheers

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info