[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

how much dps should my blade fury have at lv 82 on the tooltip? as of now myn only says 5k which makes it feel underwhelming ive sunked around 35 or more exalts into this build really hoping for it to work And is there a way to link a character for people to see?
For open profile, click on your nickname on top place after word: "Logged in as ->"
On this page click on "Private settings" - right place.
On this page disable checkbox on "Hide Characters tab".
I dont remember how many dps on tooltip on 82 lvl.
But i think that 5k (if without conc effect) its rly good for 82 lvl.
Remember release button every 6th stage for boost dps.
yes i do every time and just made char tab un private and just realized i didn't use conc and took increased area of effect after switching which boosted dps to 8k thank-you.

(ps thank you for the build and keeping it detailed.)
"
zeroagainst wrote:
how much dps should my blade fury have at lv 82 on the tooltip? as of now myn only says 5k which makes it feel underwhelming ive sunked around 35 or more exalts into this build really hoping for it to work And is there a way to link a character for people to see?

5k is pretty low, tbh.
My lvl 87 character has 12,850 with conc effect / 8,425 with inc aoe in town, and i got all my gear for around 2.5-3.5 exalts.

The main 2 things that are begging to be changed in your case are the amulet and the Abyssus.

Your amulet only gives you 48% resistances (16% all res), some life leech and some stats - the "life leech per second" and "damage while leeching" aren't working , since you have vaal pact. You can find a much better amulet for a fairly low price.

As for Abyssus - this one is plain garbage. It has a very low +crit multi, which could be forgivable, but it has an astronomically high +damage taken at 48% (you should never use anything above 42% or even 41%).

Im pretty sure these 2 items would not fix your tooltip, but you g2 change them anyway.
I wanted to do a berserker build and still got those lying around

should be good for this build right? i know the abyssus enchant isnt the best for this build but it has good rolls...

what im concerned about is not using acuitys and therefore speccing into vaal pact + the blood rage degen destroying me even harder :/

im able to afford acuitys but 35ex is fkn ridiculous imo
"
tobstr wrote:
I wanted to do a berserker build and still got those lying around

should be good for this build right? i know the abyssus enchant isnt the best for this build but it has good rolls...

what im concerned about is not using acuitys and therefore speccing into vaal pact + the blood rage degen destroying me even harder :/

im able to afford acuitys but 35ex is fkn ridiculous imo

your gear is good and dont need acuity, respec for vaal 6l coil and upgrade dps gear u should be fine to do every content
zeroagainst, u dont have required items, where basald and diamond flasks ?
Abyssus rly bad, 160/48
Kaom roots 15c 195HP cost, u have 173.
siclop18, yes - its rly nice gear. 35 ex its not a lot. Because another items rly cheap.
Roots 5c, sibyl 1c, gloves 15c, coil 4 ex.
Remember required items and max HP from skill tree.
i have gotten all the flask except flask of grounding and rerolled my abyssus into what i think might be decent and got a kaoms boots almost near yours. got a new ammy with the stats you recommended but realized i couldn't craft crit so i just crafted cold damage as there was nothing else i could do with it which took my dps to 10k un buffed in hideout
aight i got a coil 6Ld (non legacy tho cuz im cheap), bandits are oak - krait - krait/point im guessing? coudlnt find it anywhere in the main post unless im blind, it just says the bandits for the beta
"
tobstr wrote:
aight i got a coil 6Ld (non legacy tho cuz im cheap), bandits are oak - krait - krait/point im guessing? coudlnt find it anywhere in the main post unless im blind, it just says the bandits for the beta

yeh bandits is that u said oak/krait/ krait or point personal option i like more point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info