[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

I'm waiting with impatience how this build will be in 3.0 with new gems and pantheon.
I leveled it to 72 in the last 2 days. Easy life.

Leveled it self-found until 60. Bought Lightning Coil then for 10c and used 5L prophecy.

Ran some phys reflect maps and had no issue with the pantheon reduced reflect dmg node.

I recommend going claw in HC until 2nd labs is done.

Some mistakes I made along the way:
No reason to take Vaal Pact until after 2nd labs is done
Don't look at the BF DPS values when selecting gear, the author's note on how the offhand support works is acurate and very important.
At 72 I have still not taken a single passive that is sword or claw specific - a general tree still exists probably until 75-78.

Personal Thoughts:
Swords will be way cheaper as a league starter than claws
Cleave/Sunder until BF
Abyssus will be hard/expensive to get, use Strojkas (spelling?) until you can get.
Author notes you must equip Lightning Coil and Abyssus at same time, that is not true, only true for Abyssus; you can use Lightning Coil without Abyssus for survivability for a long time, providing you are lightning resistance capped.
Brightbeak is a great offhand
Nostrademous
Hi. I want try yours build in 3.0 (have marauder at lvl 95). Now try to complete some stuff and find in stash this sword
Please tell me is good or not and what suffix need craft
Its bad sword. U can buy Scaeva for 5c and Scaeva rly better that this sword.
Hiya Mahsepp! This is Marke34's alt account used to store more builds once I run out of them on my main account, so you are talking to Marke34 right now, XD. Haven't been seeing you for a while, sorry, I have a question though. I know that this belt costs a TON of currency on POEtrade(8 EXALTS is the lowest this thing goes for on standard last I checked, but it is justified considering how strong it is for life leech builds, especially for slayers, and how rare it is), but for the really high end/wealthy peeps to make the DPS here even more absurd than ever before, is the retch a good belt to use for this build?

Here are the links to 2 sources that explain what it does, first the youtube video dedicated to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Jg1EqT8GA(it also covers life leech as well,) and here is the wiki page dedicated to it: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Retch if you do not know what it does. I would think it would work REALLY well for this build considering the MONSTROUS life leech we have that could be dealt as chaos damage to enemies(no don't worry, it is not affected by double dipping, or that stuff, the chaos damage just scales off leech, so don't worry about that. That also luckily means that this belt would not be completely useless when 3.0 hits, or at least I hope it does not) to deal even more deeps than ever before with our utterly insane life leech.

Along the damage we deal with it will be dealt instantly since we got vaal pact, we can even throw in some vinktar flasks( http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vessel_of_Vinktar ) to make it even better. The big problem I could see with this belt(besides it being expensive, XD) is that we are not a slayer, so we cannot get endless hunger allowing us to use its effects even when we are leeching from the enemies when we have full life, so the bonus will not apply if we are on full life.

It also has the possibility of +80 life, and adds even more life leech than before to us which directly increases our survivability(and our DPS, XD), but it only has +40% cold resists, and you recommend to have at LEAST 100% total resists for a belt, so it is below your recommended total resist count which is depressing, though I will most likely give this belt to tora, so she can improve it with more resists, increase the DPS of this belt even more so if I want, or I could just put some crafting mods on this belt myself to make it even better.

The lack of a slayer ascendancy that allows us to apply the chaos damage effect to leeches at full life, and maybe the lower resists unless I throw some mods on it could make it less viable, which is why I am worried about the effectiveness of it for this build in particular, so if you can analyze it, and tell me what you think of it for a non slayer build like this, that would be great! Looking forward to see what you think of it, and if I should use this belt, or not when I can afford it. You could even include a section about this belt in the guide itself if you want, XD, but it's up to you if you want other peeps to see it on the front page. Also, one last question before I go away, and leave it to you, what kinds of enchants we should put into our gear for this build, or are the enchants for the build up to personal preference?
Last edited by markopolo112 on Jul 12, 2017, 10:29:37 AM
The Retch added x2 extra dmg from u life leech. But only and only from HP/ES that u dont have to full.
Quote from wiki: "Therefore, by default no damage is dealt if the player is at full health while leeching"
Well, just example:
A) If u have vaal pact
u have 4000 hp of 5000 total hp. Then u deal only 2000 chaos dmg
u have 9000 ES of 20000 total ES. Then u deal only 22000 chaos dmg
u have 4999 hp of 5000 total hp and 1999 ES of 2000 total ES. Then u deal only 4 chaos dmg
B) If u DONT have vaal pact and dont have increased life leech per second. Only defolt leech 20% per second.
u have 4000 hp of 5000 total hp. Then u deal only 400 chaos dmg per second
u have 9000 ES of 20000 total ES. Then u deal only 4400 chaos dmg per second
u have 4999 hp of 5000 total hp and 1999 ES of 2000 total ES. Then u deal only 0.8 chaos dmg per second
C) If u DONT have vaal pact and dont have increased life leech per second. Only defolt leech 20% per second.
u have 4000 hp of 5000 total hp. Then u deal only 400 chaos dmg per second
and after 2 second u will be have 4400 hp of 5000 hp and u use life flask for recovery full HP.
Well u will deal only 800 chaos dmg for 2 second.
u have 9000 ES of 20000 total ES. Then u deal only 4400 chaos dmg per second
and after 2 second u will be have 13400 ES of 22000 ES and u use life flask for recovery full ES.
Well u will continue deal 4400 chaos dmg per second because life flask cant recovery ES.
Yes, u deal chaos dmg only from HP that u dont have.
==========================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Jul 12, 2017, 12:09:39 PM
Dang it! It sounded like such a great upgrade for this build if we could have abused our insane life leech, and used ALL our life leech, even if it brought us to full HP, that would be REALLY good for this build... Sadly, it seems it does not work too well with this build, oh well... Guess I have to find some other stuff to equip my character with once my guy gets richer, and is swimming in currency to ramp up the DPS of the build even higher. Until then... I would cry in the corner, it can't be THAT difficult to find some insane equipment can it? Who knows? Maybe there would be some kind of belt, or gear that matches up with the power of that belt for the slayers, I can only hope. Well, I guess I would go search around on POEtrade, and find some other nice stuff, or maybe there are some cheap gear with insane stuff that is listed in your build see you later! BTW, you still haven't tell me what enchants to put on my gear. Since you do not say anything, I am going to assume it is up to personal preference for the most part.
Last edited by marke34 on Jul 12, 2017, 12:27:00 PM
I was under the impression you had the Winter Spirit passive. Did you remove it? Any reason not to pick?
Crazy Idea Here: couldn't we use Righteous Fire to destroy our life while we are fighting and leeching it back to make the belt count? Obviously you would need a dousing flask to help post fight (or in between fights if far away).
Nostrademous
That MIGHT actually work...except that our life in general is pretty low, so we need some SERIOUS life upgrades on our gear to make it work since for most peeps, their cap is 6.5k life, 200% of that is only 13k which is not that great, but it is an extremely good idea nontheless, and I might actually consider it if I can find some good life on my gear, thanks for the suggestion! XD. We also need to get some really high fire resist, I can also imagine rightieous fire helps with our offense as well, XD.
Last edited by marke34 on Jul 12, 2017, 12:43:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info