[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Will inquisitor give more dps for full ele conversion with some changes in tree?
No
Any path of builder updated link? really want to test this build out on the beta before then start
"
310999321 wrote:
Any path of builder updated link? really want to test this build out on the beta before then start

mahsepp2 had informed, he'll update his build with new gems and tree (if needs) close to 3.0.0. I think it won't the big changes with the new tree.
tested this build at beta realm
lvl 64 so far, scaeva/death's hand due to paucity of good items
hand on off - power charge proc, unholy might (perma)
scaeva - main (crit bonus), RGG
1st lab done at 33lvl
2nd at 60 ( setup temp adapted to dual curse, ele weakness, blasphemy + warlords)
good option until reaching 2nd lab's leeching abilities is to grab 2 x eleron's jewerly (at least -12 mana) skills for no cost
this weekend after reaching 75 should try 3rd lab, with 3-4k hp (2,8k now, need huuge upg), 20-60 res ele

"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Jul 21, 2017, 2:53:52 AM
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
mezmery, rly??
You compare my 35-40 ex build vs 100+ ex bow builds ? That can play only solo non hard mods.
No thx, i like hards and cheap variables and clear speed not slower vs another 35-40 ex builds that cant doing any end-game t16+ corrupted content.

i compare to viable clearspeed builds, particulary something cheap and efficient like critwindripper and wanderfinder

wanders pre-90 make 200\h+ at shaped strands with support, and bisco helps to accumulate a lot of currency. with like 3-5ex budget, and if you throw another 5 for dying sun you oneshot anything below shaper.
bf is bosskiller build that strugglles to accumulate currency and exp early in the league. after two aoe nerfs bf clearspeed is really bad.

And to talk about bosskilling - pizza does same alot cheaper with 5 link and doryanis. Actually i tried phoenix with 4 link and rare scepter and it took like 10 min, for challenge.

i played crit elemental flurry and didnt feel any reward for the risk i take with abyssus, also abyssus is getting nerfed really hard in 3.0
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Jul 21, 2017, 3:57:34 AM
Yo im having a really hard time figuring out what your second aura is.Im using kaoms roots boots so i dont have many slots left. Im running purity of elements at the moment but i think its time to change that aura for something better. Which one do you use?
Build with Atziri's Acuity doesn't work any more? I can't find skill tree for the gloves (i saw it before)
"
badadada wrote:
Yo im having a really hard time figuring out what your second aura is.Im using kaoms roots boots so i dont have many slots left. Im running purity of elements at the moment but i think its time to change that aura for something better. Which one do you use?

For DPS it's better to use Hatred (50% mana reserved) and Herald of Ash (25% mana reserved). If you have gem - Enlighten support 4 lvl, you can try to use one more Herald of thunder (or Ice). You'll reserve 88% of mana this case, so you need to be able to play in that way.
Have killed shaper and uber atziri in beta while testing this build. Despite having nearly the same gear as OP (with the exception of a 400+ dps 1h sword -- mine is like 360pdps w/ crit) I had to actually do mechanics on shaper. All the other content melted though I will say. Either they doubled Shaper's hp in beta or does a 400+ pdps sword really make that much of a difference over a 360pdps one?
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info