[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

I'm curious if it's worth to run build as Raider, or maybe you already test it. Elemental status immune too good (shocking ground/chilled). Also elemental additional damage boost to Doryani's sceptre.

Here's is the tree i planned

A bit less life (7% less), a bit less crit chance, 25% les multiplier.

But pros are: acro/phase acro. ele status immune. lots of speed from 100% up frenzy. and other raider things.
Last edited by streej on Jan 2, 2017, 12:36:20 PM
"
streej wrote:
I'm curious if it's worth to run build as Raider, or maybe you already test it. Elemental status immune too good (shocking ground/chilled). Also elemental additional damage boost to Doryani's sceptre.

Here's is the tree i planned

A bit less life (7% less), a bit less crit chance, 25% les multiplier.

But pros are: acro/phase acro. ele status immune. lots of speed from 100% up frenzy. and other raider things.

Didn't test Raider out but though you gained elemental status immunity as a Raider, you will lose lots of damage from Berserker ascendancy. Aspect of Carnage alone is a 40% damage lose. And not to forget those physical damage too.
For those people starting out in this build, here is another reason why Bino is a very good starter weapon (which you can use till end game without changing) and why Ancestral Warchief has great sync with it:

You can see my Ancestral Warchief damage from the screenshot above. It does 131K DPS with just auras + warchief + golem.

The damage alone allows you to fight more comfortably from a distance. And many times, warchief alone can take out most (if not all) mobs for you.

I use a 4L for Ancestral Warchief:
"
Melee Physical Damage + Ancestral Warchief + Culling Strike + Faster Attacks.

TLDR: With Bino, Warchief can heal through in a breach fight because of the life regen on killing poisoned mob.
I love this build so much that I decided to take it CI, virtually removes the ele reflect issue.

Edit: (I did drop the second weapon, but that's only because I wanted more energy shield and free passive points, already had plenty of damage)

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAV9BbUHHg18DkgRLxFQEZYV1xaqFr8YPBhWGyUc3CGQIuoi9CQ3JP0lJyj6KgsqOCsKLL8s4S1VNbk31DwtPdFBh0cGSbFLrlFHVmNW9VfJXUld8l9qX9Bnm2wIbAttGW1scFJwVnC7df17jH3jf8aCx4Nfg8yEb4TFhq6J04wLjDaNv46KjxqP-pAbkyeVLpfQmhObtaEvpyunbaxmrj60DLTFtUi3PriTuT65fL0nvoq_CMLswzrGrsrT0NDUQtfP2HbZW9tu29Tb59-K4NjkUedU6NbpAuoQ6rrrY-wY7LDtP--I8NXxivhf-Tf56P_e

Headhunter Fun
Spoiler

Hideout IAoE (No Totem)
Spoiler

Hideout IAoE (Totem)
Spoiler

Hideout IAoE (Totem + Pots)
Spoiler

Hideout Conc (No Totem)
Spoiler

Hideout Conc (Totem)
Spoiler

Hideout Conc (Totem + Pots)
Spoiler

Last edited by yuri12344 on Jan 2, 2017, 10:10:37 PM
"
yuri12344 wrote:
I love this build so much that I decided to take it CI, virtually removes the ele reflect issue.

Edit: (I did drop the second weapon, but that's only because I wanted more energy shield and free passive points, already had plenty of damage)

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAV9BbUHHg18DkgRLxFQEZYV1xaqFr8YPBhWGyUc3CGQIuoi9CQ3JP0lJyj6KgsqOCsKLL8s4S1VNbk31DwtPdFBh0cGSbFLrlFHVmNW9VfJXUld8l9qX9Bnm2wIbAttGW1scFJwVnC7df17jH3jf8aCx4Nfg8yEb4TFhq6J04wLjDaNv46KjxqP-pAbkyeVLpfQmhObtaEvpyunbaxmrj60DLTFtUi3PriTuT65fL0nvoq_CMLswzrGrsrT0NDUQtfP2HbZW9tu29Tb59-K4NjkUedU6NbpAuoQ6rrrY-wY7LDtP--I8NXxivhf-Tf56P_e

Very nice CI gears you got over there. In fact everything are just GG. That mirrored dagger has sick damage.

In fact, I think you should create a new build thread based on this tree + setup you made. Besides the dagger nodes, the tree is very much different from what the OP posted. :)
"

Very nice CI gears you got over there. In fact everything are just GG. That mirrored dagger has sick damage.

In fact, I think you should create a new build thread based on this tree + setup you made. Besides the dagger nodes, the tree is very much different from what the OP posted. :)

I'll think about it for sure. I leveled using his build and swapped over in the 90s after I was tired of getting whooped in pvp by chaos and ripping to reflect in regular play.
Last edited by yuri12344 on Jan 2, 2017, 10:06:15 PM
Jeez, this gear is so GG lol. Btw, I played in essence zerker Reave with bino, now i want to try The Scourge claws. However, if scourge will not work as i expect, i'll respect into dagggers since dagger wheel nodes = claw wheel.
Im searching a combo Rings with my 6L belly.

Is voidheart + bloodlust support instead weapon elemental damage skill gem a good choose?.

Regards.
"
Rapons wrote:
Im searching a combo Rings with my 6L belly.

Is voidheart + bloodlust support instead weapon elemental damage skill gem a good choose?.

Regards.

voidheart wont bleed if you attack so you have to in that case always have warchief totem out to get that multiplier
Has anyone beat uber Atziri? For me it's impossible even to get to her, 3 boss room killed me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info