[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
ErotMagnus wrote:
Has anyone beat uber Atziri? For me it's impossible even to get to her, 3 boss room killed me.

The author did. See the videos in the first post.
Could some of you give some tips again please?!

I have a real good damage and have no Problem to run all Maps till T15. Atziri, Vinktar and stuff like this is no problem at all. An I don't die from reflect. So this is fine in general.

But when I try Uber Atziri or Shaper I die like a baby! Could you give me some advices for my char, what could I improve?

Thanks a Lot!

I've opened my characters tab, there you can find "Eisbehr", my BF Char with Skill-Tree and Jewels. Below is my Gear and stuff too.

My Gear

My Flasks

My Offence

My Defence
anyone has opinions about doryiani catalist vs death's hand ? what do you think performs better in the gear setup ?
CULO POWA
"
auea1 wrote:
anyone has opinions about doryiani catalist vs death's hand ? what do you think performs better in the gear setup ?

It was disscussed before imo. Doryanis was the better choice. Most of the Chars here uses it.
"
auea1 wrote:

doriyani is definitely better when u add phys to light in your main skill, otherwise, death's hand.

I prefer death's hand bcz i dont scale elemental dmg, i use blas enfeeble/AA/HoA setup, some bosses are immune to shock & you can shock by using vaal lightning trap

However, using elemental damage make the reflect easier to deal with bcz u are using abyssus

My dmg & gears are mediocre and i took the cloaked in savagery ascendancy so reflect map is still doable, I also can kill those breach spawns in those phys reflect maps. Im not sure if there is any problem with scaling physic dmg when I have better gears.
Last edited by RoyalExecutioner on Jan 6, 2017, 8:46:01 AM
Hi i'm trying to make this build , my dmg are good ,around 20k avg dmg , but i can't facetank , one hit from any boss are hit kill, now i have 4k of hp but without some hp nodes , i cant make uber lab , all traps destroy me, i need help

my gear
Spoiler

my tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAAGAdwFtQ2NES8UIBUgFfYWvxm0Iuoj9iQ3JP0mlSgqKjgs4S2DMHw2PT38RwZHfkp9TZJQR1FHVUtW9VhjXz9f0GBBYeJieWKsY3BlTWyMcFJ1_Xasd-N5aH11feOEb4TZhVKHdonTi0-MNozPjX2Nv46Kkn2XeZfQmG-bap2qo4qnbalurGatjbTFtUi5Pr02vqe_CMEEwuzDOsbYz37TftRC2HbZYdtu2-fcI-DY45_kUeXP51To1uoY6xTrY-4O7w7vevZI9qP3Mvhf_MX_3g==
Last edited by lunarktvp on Jan 6, 2017, 1:03:09 PM
"
lunarktvp wrote:
Hi i'm trying to make this build , my dmg are good ,around 20k avg dmg , but i can't facetank , one hit from any boss are hit kill, now i have 4k of hp but without some hp nodes , i cant make uber lab , all traps destroy me, i need help

What level is this and what tier are you running?
4k life is not mutch, the build should have around 6k aroung level 90. And what do cou mean with "20k avg"? I don't know what number this is, but if this is your DPS, it's really low ...
Going double Bino gives me few thousands more DMG
i'm on lv 81 now , my dmg/is to low =( my character name is ExtrupadorDeShaper

http://imgur.com/a/CUJzP

http://imgur.com/a/CUJzP
Last edited by lunarktvp on Jan 6, 2017, 3:30:16 PM
Well, okay... some fast observations:

- I saw your gems are level 18 and even has no quality. That's some point.

- You Abyss has 43% dmg. You should try to get one with 40-41% max.

- Try switching your gloves to Maligaro's and boots to Death Door.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info