[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
ocktg wrote:
hello mate,

I have big problem with you re build ive followed youre build and stuff and my max dps is so low

if you can help me :)

Please open your characters, or post all your gear here, so we can take a look!
I'm a bit confused by your weapon setup too. You have a claw in the off-hand and what's on the main?!
thanks for youre answer ive put my character hidden to not hidden :)
Hello there!

this build is amazing.. at least dmg wise :p

But I've big problem with def atm, bosses are dying instantly, but for example maze to Izaro is nightmare for me, even when I swapped my head for Starkonja.

Can't affort for gloves, but I could spend around 5 exlts right now, could you please advise what should I change in this build/gear? Or should I earn more exlts and get Atziri's gloves asap?

Thanks in advance!
"
ocktg wrote:
thanks for youre answer ive put my character hidden to not hidden :)

Observations:
"

- You are still using starter weapons, switch Brightbeak to Doryani's Catalyst

- Considering switching from claw to dagger build. Get Bino

- You are using Belly chest. Lightning Coil (you have to cap your lightning resist for this to work properly) is a better chest for Abyssus

- You are using Death's Door (use it for lab and trials), consider switching to rare boots that give you more resistance and life

- Your BF crit chance is too low. You are using Increased Critical Damage in your 6L, you should use Increased Critical Strike instead

- You are missing a lot of life rolls on your gears. Aim for 6000 health.

- Your Abyssus is 49% and that is too high. Get a new one that is 41% max.

- I don't see CWDT (level 9) + Immortal Call (level 11) in your setup. You can include that.

- You are still missing 6 points from labs. Complete them. Get Aspect of Carnage first.

Get more levels (for life nodes in skill tree). You are only level 80. This build starts shinning when you hit level 90.
Realy thank's for all you help mate i go change that :)
"
Thargz89 wrote:
Hello there!

But I've big problem with def atm, bosses are dying instantly, but for example maze to Izaro is nightmare for me, even when I swapped my head for Starkonja.

Can't affort for gloves, but I could spend around 5 exlts right now, could you please advise what should I change in this build/gear? Or should I earn more exlts and get Atziri's gloves asap?

Thanks in advance!

Instead of using Starkonja, use Devoto's. It gives you 20% movement (great for traps) and 10% physical damage reduction (more survival on traps).

I would suggest you to get the gloves first. Personally, I went straight for the gloves before getting my 6L. Acuity simply add too much QoL (quality of life) to this build.

Check a few posts before this. I made a post on using flasks to mitigate Abyssus side-effect. You can check out my flask setup.
"
Thargz89 wrote:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance!

- Use a Basalt flask to mitigate physical damage.

- You could get a better belt with more res and more life for real cheap (< 5c), on which you can craft ele dmg as a bonus.

- In general you could get more life and res on most of your gear (are you resistances capped?). 6K+ life is required to feel comfortable especially in red maps, uber lab, etc.

- Immortal call setup. Not sure which level to use. I'm using lvl 1 CWDT with lvl 3 IC and it seems to work very well for me, but other people work with a lvl 10 or 11 IC. Would be interesting to test which setup is the best suited for this build (might do that later).

- For uber lab, change your flask setup, you should have like 3 or 4 life flasks for traps, and then switch to your normal setup just before Izaro.

Last edited by t1nytr0n on Dec 31, 2016, 12:33:35 PM
Guys thanks alot for advise, really...

"
t1nytr0n wrote:

- In general you could get more life and res on most of your gear (are you resistances capped?). 6K+ life is required to feel comfortable especially in red maps, uber lab, etc.

I'm missing 8% of cold resist to cap. Rest are fine. Belt is giving me 108hp is it rly bad? I'm atm at 5300hp, buy i don't think I can get more without gloves :<

"
kira1414 wrote:

Instead of using Starkonja, use Devoto's. It gives you 20% movement (great for traps) and 10% physical damage reduction (more survival on traps).

I would suggest you to get the gloves first. Personally, I went straight for the gloves before getting my 6L. Acuity simply add too much QoL (quality of life) to this build.

Check a few posts before this. I made a post on using flasks to mitigate Abyssus side-effect. You can check out my flask setup.

That's what I was affraid of :p cheapest gloves are for around 12-13 exlt right now.

Also I'll check that Basalt flask and whole flask-setup.

Thanks again, and Happy new year!
"
Thargz89 wrote:

I'm missing 8% of cold resist to cap. Rest are fine. Belt is giving me 108hp is it rly bad? I'm atm at 5300hp, buy i don't think I can get more without gloves :<

That belt gives good damage and okay defence. As long as you can cap your resist you can certainly keep that belt.

"
Thargz89 wrote:

That's what I was affraid of :p cheapest gloves are for around 12-13 exlt right now.

Also I'll check that Basalt flask and whole flask-setup.

Thanks again, and Happy new year!

I went for the cards instead of the gloves. This way you can gather the 16 cards progressively as you stock up currencies.

And Happy New Year too!
Just once question how the build works on ele reflect? im just wondering if i spend 40ex on build and 1 shoot my self on single ele mob? (sry 4 my bad eng im not use it offten)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info