[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

So when looking for a doryanis just look at the global crit and the bottom ele damage? the top ele damg doesnt count?
"
Jager235 wrote:
So when looking for a doryanis just look at the global crit and the bottom ele damage? the top ele damg doesnt count?

well, best option its to have all rolled parameters as max, and bad option to have 2 of them as max and 1 as min
"
"
ViDmEx wrote:
But I still dieng like a potato. I couldn't even finish a bazaar map because I died many times. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

2) Change Bino's to rare dagger with at least 250 pDPS (now your Binos provide 184 pDPS only, its worst roll ever)

His Bino is without 20% quality.

With 20% quality, his Bino should have 221.76 pDPS (based on the formula provided at http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quality).

He can certainly stick to Bino as the damage will still be higher (95% perma crit chance + more crit multiplier + poison spread + dagger tree poison on cirt + dagger tree crit multiplier) when compare to a 250 pDPS rare dagger.

"
Jager235 wrote:

The implicit element (top) is fixed so just focus on the explicit (bottom). :)
"
"
Jager235 wrote:

well, best option its to have all rolled parameters as max, and bad option to have 2 of them as max and 1 as min

Cost can be an issue if all random properties are to roll near max.

But yes, if cost is not a factor, just go for all max roll since Doryani can be used as a main hand weapon in other builds.

If cost is a factor, since physical damage on Doryani isn't used in the build, that can be omitted and just focus on the other 2 which Blade Flurry will benefit from.

Or just do what I did, use divine orb. My Doryani was having a very high pDPS roll but the crit chance and element was at the mid to bottom end. I used divine orb to get those to 40 crit and 92% element.
Thank you all for the help! I will go through it today!

Gems are under leveled because this marauder was a cycloner. I just respec yesterday and went to this build. I'm leveling them yet. CwDT is new, that is why it doesnt trigget Immortal Call yet, but I'm using it manually.

I spent a lot of currency on the boots and run out of chaos to buy high life + resists rings / belts, I'll try to get better ones today, and also try to sell boots.

Reading now I feel like a total noob, but this is the first league that I play a melee build, defences are not my strong points hahaha.

Using vinktar from another char, I only use it with the immunity to shock, but I'll try to sell it and get better flasks.

Other than life, what stats should I look for in jewels? Some1 said that the author doesn't like hp in jewels, so I'm lil confused :P

Thank you all for the help!
"
ViDmEx wrote:
Other than life, what stats should I look for in jewels? Some1 said that the author doesn't like hp in jewels, so I'm lil confused :P

Well, you could inspet author chars for jeves (this league char and an essence one (that on standart now))

cos u decied to use Death's Door u could try to look hp on jewels if u feel that u need it, cos author use +150HP boots and he surely dont want more HP.

in general, its good to have more than 5300+ hp at lvl 90.
"
"
ViDmEx wrote:

Well, you could inspet author chars for jeves (this league char and an essence one (that on standart now))

cos u decied to use Death's Door u could try to look hp on jewels if u feel that u need it, cos author use +150HP boots and he surely dont want more HP.

in general, its good to have more than 5300+ hp at lvl 90.

Thank you...

Well, I sold my boots and bought new items with life and new jewels. Also changed my abyssus to a lower one (couldn't afford a 41, so for now I have a 42 one). Items are still not optimal, but much better. I have ~5,7k hp now. I've bought a 20q immortal call so I don't have to activate it manually and I've also changed my flasks to saph + topaz + ruby.

And I still die a lot :P
There is what I do:
Activate hatred + herald.
Pop blood rage.
Get close do mobs using WB, cry when safer then jump to them to pop fority and blade flurry them.
I try to keep topaz flask always up when possible. Problem is that sometimes mobs outdamage me and I can't leech enough, so I die.

If possible, I would like to see some1 with this build playing to check if I'm doing something very wrong or wtf is it, because I know I don't have the best items, but in my opinion they are not so bad that I can't even clear a t10 map.
what weapon i should use dagger or claw ? or bino ?

thanks
"
shlazar wrote:

thanks

Bino. If you want to talk cost efficiency, bino is better than anything you're going to find on the market until you spend 10ex+, and even then it's not that far behind.
"
wimpy_tuna wrote:
"
shlazar wrote:

thanks

Bino. If you want to talk cost efficiency, bino is better than anything you're going to find on the market until you spend 10ex+, and even then it's not that far behind.

my budget for the weapon is 15-25ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info