[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
well, you should open your "Characters tab" rigth now its closed

You're right, sorry. I link my gear below then ...

my gear

I know the Amulet is not that good anymore. It's from time before atziri aucity. That needs to be switched.

As said, my HO resistances are:

- Life: 6.015
- Armour 4.164
- Evasion 2.123
- Fire 183%
- Cold 137%
- Lightning 165%

But only with res jewels I'm wearing.

my jewels

So you say a disadvantage of this char is ele reflect. Is anything else I'm doing basically right? Or are there some things I need to change? If it's the a problem of the build and not of mine, I will be fine too. ;)

Thank you all!
Last edited by Eisbehr on Dec 21, 2016, 7:38:17 AM
well, your gear is pretty good (give me same too!), mb you should find amulet with hier ele.res to cap resistances without jevesl, and find better ones (like corrupdet one's u have).

and as i already sad - ele.reflect is a problem for this build, and author lookinf for ways to fix it now (but no result yet), so learn how looks ele.reflect aura on yeslows, and avoid to hit them with BF :)

Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 21, 2016, 7:49:23 AM
would you buy death's door or stick with kaoms?
Hey guys,

how much crit chance do you get? Noticed OP having like 70%+++ without flask. I am stuck at 43% and can't tell where that big difference might come from.
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Hey guys,

how much crit chance do you get? Noticed OP having like 70%+++ without flask. I am stuck at 43% and can't tell where that big difference might come from.

With "Increased Critical Strike Chance" gem, you will be able to get your crit chance to over 70%.
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Hey guys,

you probably looking at basic attack CC, whith this gear u have to had 70+ for yor BLade Flurry skill.
Someone asked in this thread whether claw is better or dagger is.

This dagger

dropped earlier and I decided to switch to it from

to test out if the dagger tree is better or the claw tree.

The dagger pDPS is 253 whereas the claw is 260.

I did a twin boss test in a T14 map (palace) and the dagger has a faster clear speed than the claw. I believe this is mainly due to the 30% chance to inflict poison on crit from dagger tree. Dagger nodes also provide more crit multiplier.

Thus, I believe dagger nodes will perform better than claw nodes if weapon pDPS is on par.
Last edited by kira1414 on Dec 23, 2016, 2:57:33 AM
"
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Hey guys,

you probably looking at basic attack CC, whith this gear u have to had 70+ for yor BLade Flurry skill.

Oh. It's kind of funny but you're right. I was looking at the globals. Blade Flurry is at 88% :p
Thanks for the hint.
"
well, your gear is pretty good (give me same too!), mb you should find amulet with hier ele.res to cap resistances without jevesl, and find better ones (like corrupdet one's u have).

and as i already sad - ele.reflect is a problem for this build, and author lookinf for ways to fix it now (but no result yet), so learn how looks ele.reflect aura on yeslows, and avoid to hit them with BF :)

Since most of your elemental damage comes from lightning damage, you may consider using purity of lightning. It increases your maximum lightning resistance by %4. I haven't tried yet so i can't tell if it is gonna work but worth trying i guess.
"
Since most of your elemental damage comes from lightning damage, you may consider using purity of lightning. It increases your maximum lightning resistance by %4. I haven't tried yet so i can't tell if it is gonna work but worth trying i guess.

Unfortunately can't run a third aura, since we already have Hatred and Herald of Ash (75% mana reserved).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info