[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Another confirmation that this build extreamly powerful, kill Shaper less than 30 min ago. Realy easy, thank you Mahsepp :)
All my gear you can see in my profile on character FurLynk. Tooltip DPS on Shaper without frenzy charges and vaal haste 66492 with concentrated effect of course, real DPS more than 4kk. Remember, Atziri's Acuity absolutely not mandatory gloves, Maligaro's Virtuosity plus Vaal Pact from tree as an excellent option.

Spoiler

P.S. Тоха, если только ради сервиса или для "писькомерства", но я считаю что разгонять билд мощнее для среднего игрока абсолютно нет смысла, т.е. хватает даже с таким оружием и бижой, так что можешь смело добавлять этот коготь как основное оружие для эндгейм контента.
Last edited by Lynk3591 on Dec 19, 2016, 9:31:39 PM
:)
Mahsepp, Should we get Rite of Ruin or War Bringer? Saw that you went War Bringer on your Breach league character. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing the build, I'm currently 76 trying to do maps and upgrade my gear for BSC.

I was wondering if Hatred will be better than Herald of Ash. Also, wouldn't Lightning Coil with -60% lightening res make me more susceptible to lightning damage in higher tier maps?
"
Thanks for sharing the build, I'm currently 76 trying to do maps and upgrade my gear for BSC.

I was wondering if Hatred will be better than Herald of Ash. Also, wouldn't Lightning Coil with -60% lightening res make me more susceptible to lightning damage in higher tier maps?

U need to max Lightning res to use Coil, if u haven't it's not useful.
And for max damage u need both hatred and Ash. I am thinking to run a third aura, but need to make some changes.
Last edited by PKiller on Dec 20, 2016, 4:27:41 AM
"
Fredo8999 wrote:
Do you think that with devotos this build would be able to be an efficient uber lab runner? want to do uber lab more often but do not want to create another char

i think u could use Devoto's Devotion, but this will hardly push you for looking hi-end rings+amul all with high amount of +Ele damage, +phys damage
"
eugenez wrote:
Mahsepp, Should we get Rite of Ruin or War Bringer? Saw that you went War Bringer on your Breach league character. Thanks.

now he is testing new features, thats why WarBtinger taken. For general use he recomend that skill tree what you could find in fist post of a thread.
"
lailaseth wrote:
isn't cloaked in savagery a better ascendancy than rite of ruin? with abyssus u're surely losing more than 15% life often enough.

no, and the reason of it here:

rite of ruin provide u 6% total damage reduction and stun imune during whole maps vs mobs
its also provide 25% IAS vs Bosses

and what u could get from "cloaked in savagery"?

95% of mobs couldn't proc it by hitting you for 15% of current life, so most of maps its wont work.

from another side - most of endgame bosses will kill you instanly if they hit, so its wont work too.

so, here's a question: why you want take a node than wont be work.

I love this build and it's pretty powerful. But I actually feel like a glass canon. I die instantly on a single reflect monster. Could someone look at my char (Eisbehr) and tell me what could be wrong?
My resistances are not perfekt, but quite good imo. In HO its:

- Armour 4164
- Evasion 2123
- Fire 183%
- Cold 137%
- Lightning 135%

I know my dmg could be better, but but first I need to be stand stronger against such single mobs. Everything else is just fine with this build ...
"
Eisbehr wrote:
...I die instantly on a single reflect monster. Could someone look at my char (Eisbehr) and tell me what could be wrong?

well, you should open your "Characters tab" rigth now its closed

main ways to deal with it - up your HP pool and yousing Atziri's Promice flask.

and any way - Ele.reflect - its the main problem for this build, so you sould proceed with caution, there are special animation arround ele.reflect yellows, so just learn how its looks and try to not hit that mob with main attack. youse totem to kill them if its need.

by the way - here a Berserk Dual Wielding Dual Ancestral Warchief bild from same author https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1745395, its handle ele.reflect with ease, if its  acceptable for you to play tomemist -)
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 21, 2016, 4:33:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info