[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

I already have a 6 linked belly of the beast, does this build play any different with a belly? Is there significant differences between both and is the belly a weaker version? In the build it recommends wether a Belly of the Beast OR a lightning coil. What should i do now?
I use belly, have 6k+ hp
"
"
Was wondering which kind of armors/weaps I should be looking for until I can afford the high end gear?

A small break down would be nice :)

np man, catch:

1) before 68: Daresso's Passion + Brightbeak

2) 68: Touch of Anguish + Brightbeak + any 5 link with good colors

3) Ligthtning Coil+ Abysus (wear together) - since this moment your ligthning res MUST BE 60+

4) Change Brightbeak to Doryani's Catalyst

5) Update LC to 6-link

6) endgame - pick sword or dager or claw with 300+ pDPS, 7+ Crit, 1.7 as.

7) pick maligaro/facebreakers/rar gloves with ele weaknes enchant

8) pick Atziri's Acuity

Thanks for the reply. Have another question...how does one acquire enough INT to wear Touch of Anguish and gems that require INT? I seem to be having trouble around lvl 49 getting enough INT to wear stuff :(
"
PKiller wrote:
I use belly, have 6k+ hp

no.
you have -4k hp for physical.
No rest for the wicked
"

Thanks for the reply. Have another question...how does one acquire enough INT to wear Touch of Anguish and gems that require INT? I seem to be having trouble around lvl 49 getting enough INT to wear stuff :(

2 options here:

1) find higt int amulet there: http://poe.trade/search/yasomikaritome

2) put Brute Force Solution jewel in a soket that lies up from Battle Rouse node
Just killed my first ever Shaper with this build. Took some practice since it's not very tanky / requires some skill, but it's a really fun build!
"
varkotix wrote:
Just killed my first ever Shaper with this build. Took some practice since it's not very tanky / requires some skill, but it's a really fun build!

and all three jevels u have have +% life, and its very poor option, try to look to current build author jeves and find similar ones.

logic: more damage->more leech -> more surviability

and change Kaom's Roots to +1 endurance charge, its just 4% total p.damage reduction
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 19, 2016, 3:31:39 PM
билд хуета не играбельная! пока качался до 74лвл здох раз 100, дамага дофига выживаемости просто 0.разозлился удалил, напиши в оглавлении что билд не для новичков!!
isn't cloaked in savagery a better ascendancy than rite of ruin? with abyssus u're surely losing more than 15% life often enough.
Do you think that with devotos this build would be able to be an efficient uber lab runner? want to do uber lab more often but do not want to create another char

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info