2.4.2 Patch Temporarily Rolled Back

"
Pls STOP depending solely on your internal QA team with all their fancy gadgets/gear. Don't you have a bunch of Alpha testers scattered about the world?? How about ya'll consider using them in final QA stages.........

I'm telling you, has nothing to do with the QA team:

"
"
evotaliesin3 wrote:
"
is it possible for future, that we do not need to downlaod 100% to start new and then again have to download again 2gb?

What kind of internet connection do you guys have?! Took only a few seconds over fiber.

Well, lucky you!!!!!

Not everyone has access to high speed internet...........

@GGG

Pls STOP depending solely on your internal QA team with all their fancy gadgets/gear. Don't you have a bunch of Alpha testers scattered about the world?? How about ya'll consider using them in final QA stages.........

Alpha testers won't make a difference here if the testing enviroment is different than the live enviroment.

It wasn't an obscure bug that wasn't cought, obviously there is a difference in the enviroment configuration/state between live/test.

Anyway I guess no new content today!
R-I-P
I think since we are waiting, they should release the 2.5 information for us to have something to read over in the time being.
Well i almost smashed my computer because it did not work at all and i was thinking 'ffs, i can`t run the game in that hi-speed client boo'. Now I have another chance, more mixed emotions until fix.
I would like an official torrent file "Content.ggpk"
Because After the correct patch 2.4.2 file will probably be much larger
"
Well i almost smashed my computer because it did not work at all and i was thinking 'ffs, i can`t run the game in that hi-speed client boo'. Now I have another chance, more mixed emotions until fix.

Yep it's pretty much like that right now. GGG, where can I submit my TPS report to get a refund back?
+1 for no suprise! ggg style
GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
Hour+ long patching back and forth makes me sad panda.

Jonesin' to play my newly found Necromancer!
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
path of "jesus" rerolled ? -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info