2.4.2 Patch Temporarily Rolled Back

The 40 minute wait on my crappy net is annoying,especially ater getting hyped for the patch,but I blame my crappy internet,I love you GGG!
"
evotaliesin3 wrote:
"
is it possible for future, that we do not need to downlaod 100% to start new and then again have to download again 2gb?

What kind of internet connection do you guys have?! Took only a few seconds over fiber.

There are some dark and sad places on this earth... where fiber connections is still a wet dream :(
IGN: GreybeardDownstairsHCII
Grinding "Fail Patch Masterminding" Gear Games
2 beta keys left!
I DONT USE IRC, if someone by my name offers you keys its a impostor.(I only post here and in-game as Manoka and ManokaHC)
sending me a PM about beta keys will NOT get you a beta key.
Sad that all people had to do *At least for me* was unload all my gear load into hideout load back to town ------ BOOM ANIMATION MOVEMENT FIXED people scream first without trying to fix things themselves..... Try that Chris see if it works for you guys before dismantling code,,,,
If you Fail to Plan---Plan to FAIL!!
IGN: Sharariebrum, Katakathamum, _BuBu_, Silba, _Auracle_, And a few others
You guys will have it fixed tout de suite.
Censored.
"This is not the patch you were looking for"
"
evotaliesin3 wrote:
"
is it possible for future, that we do not need to downlaod 100% to start new and then again have to download again 2gb?

What kind of internet connection do you guys have?! Took only a few seconds over fiber.

Well, lucky you!!!!!

Not everyone has access to high speed internet...........

@GGG

Pls STOP depending solely on your internal QA team with all their fancy gadgets/gear. Don't you have a bunch of Alpha testers scattered about the world?? How about ya'll consider using them in final QA stages.........
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Nov 17, 2016, 4:23:12 PM
No surprises there, GGG!

No. F******. Surprises!
Let me bend your ear GGG
"
PastorI wrote:
Let me bend your ear GGG

I got something else for you to bend
2 beta keys left!
I DONT USE IRC, if someone by my name offers you keys its a impostor.(I only post here and in-game as Manoka and ManokaHC)
sending me a PM about beta keys will NOT get you a beta key.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info