2.4.2 Patch Temporarily Rolled Back

Shit happens :(

Good luck for fixing.
Oh no! One hour download and no new content! Grow up, life isn't always a smooth sail, sometimes there are issues! Whatever the reason is, I see no need to overreact.
Best of luck and wishes for a speedy fix, GGG. I know this stuff is super stressful for you guys. It's not like you want your pet-project to blow up. We'll be fine, in the meantime. Can't wait for the patch when it drops again.
Have you ever played any other online game? Don't want to write concrete names here but in some games the whole patching process takes 4+ hours. If nothing changed, a simply "weekly maintenance" is done instead which also takes 4+ hours. :D
I think this deserves a teaser to cheer us up
Going to have to endure that projectiles ignoring chest armor bug a little while longer it seems..... /sadface
GGG can relax, it's not a bug.... it's a t-rex. Those cannot see movement either :D:P
"
hey wtf, I dont have infinite internet GB/months. 5-6gb is 4-5% of my entire connection for a whole month under 1-2 hours...

What kinda shit hole do you live in that doesn't have unlimited internet
wtf

1 hour half-downloading the patch, error and then this "surprise"
thx a lot for a night wasted

thx anyway for all the other nights I have enjoyed PoE :)
keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to see this "+75% overall performance" bonus from the new client!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info