Path Of Exile 3.2 - Necromancer shaper kill builds! (updated 22.05.2018)

"
Sidefx06 wrote:
out of all the versions what would you say is the strongest one?

Best Vitality end-game build its 17k ES + 3 spectres.
But i like Zombies)) And The Baron 1200str blood magic build with 8k+ HP - it is very interesting...
Pls see my last video with tanking Minotaur (BloodMagic build): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H--YNXwx4Ck
"
SaltyRamen wrote:
Minions true DPS is hidden, you will only get a good idea with something like path of building which will give you effective DPS.

hi, SaltyRamen. In my actual BloodMagic build in Path of Building i have:
6 BIG zombies 26 lvl (Dont use Hatred)
Total DPS = 43 025 (with melee Splash)
Total DPS + Poison = 89 617 (with melee Splash)
and for solo target
Total DPS = 56 863 (with Added Fire Damage)
Total DPS + Poison = 103 465 (with Added Fire Damage)
Last edited by Uzyol on May 21, 2017, 7:46:58 AM
"
hello,

this build seems very fun and i'm trying it.
I just wonder what part of the gear is influencing zombies dps.
Because when I change my weapon, from 1 wand to another or even a sceptre, I see that the zombie dps tooltip changes. Is it the %spell, the %phys dam, the +spell damage, the %global crit ? I thought that only "minion" stats were influencing minion dps...

edit : strange thing : il seems that leveling the support gems does not refresh/increase the dps toolip of raise zombie. I wonder if this dps is really their damage or something else...

hi, binbinhfr13! Raise Zombies have "Spell" and "Minion" tag. But modificator "+% inc spell dmg" dont have effect on Zombies. Any support gem that would work on a melee attack will be used by the player's zombies' attacks when linked to this gem. In addition to their melee attacks, zombies occasionally use an area of effect slam attack which can be scaled with support gems, area of effect passive skills, and the threshold jewel (from wiki).
"
deathbeacon wrote:
Can any1 explain why we need vaal pact for the 7.5k hp build? I dont get why we ewen need leech? Does our vaal pact apply to the monsters we summon? Also where does the violent dead jewel go to i mean which slot?

hi, deathbeacon! Yea! I using uniq item The Baron - 2% of Damage dealt by your Zombies is Leeched to you as Life. With Vaal Pact Life Leech from Zombies applies instantly for me. I using violent dead above nodes "Devotion"
"
Bangada wrote:
Thanks for the build! Thanks to you i will definately try this one out!
One question regarding the "The Baron Stronger 1200+ Strength - ES / Life Build": How do you reach max resists as shown in the pic? -> Does Puppet Master and Herd the Flock (each +16% E-Res. to Minions) also grant the player resistance?

hi, Bangada! im using node Commander of Darkness - You and Allies affected by your Auras have +20% to all Elemental Resistances.
Thanks for the build ideas. Currently lvl 78 with 5 BIG Zombies. Using Tabula 6L so far.

Considering getting a 6L chainmail for life, resist and STRENGTH roll that u can't get on belly of the beast. But that 40% to life may be to hard to pass up.

Currently been between 1001 to 1090 strength as i change gear and see what works best for me and trying to get resist up.

Initially I have been using Purity of elements (because my resist suck), Vitality to keep Zombies alive and Rock Golum for my regen.

So on Tier 8 maps, my Zombies are starting to die some. Mainly at boss fights with degen attacks (fire/chaos).

Just took Vaal Pack. Dropped Vitality Aura. Still using purity of elements and lvl 1 clarity. **Without Vitality Aura they die at boss fights, but I have enough mana to recast a couple so its kind of a wash. I am figuring they are going to start dying more anyways so I will eventually break down and need to recast them using BM and no Auras when i get my resist straightened out.

Gear:

Spoiler

Considering Beacon of Destruction for Uber Lab, assuming my Zombies are going to die in T10 + maps

Last edited by Scar_Finger on May 29, 2017, 11:44:51 AM
Hey there! Is it possible to start and level up without ES but use Life only?
Thank you for the build!
could u pls come up with a picture or an explanation of where and why u use what jewels for the blood magic build? having some trouble figuring out where and why u use violent dead?

Otherwise the build looks cool and looking forward trying it out when im done rerolling :)
How do you find the Femur & Kaom's route compares to Mon'treguls + shield w/ belly of the beast?

Also would you consider swapping faster attacks out for poison in the femur path?
"
kranial wrote:
Hey there! Is it possible to start and level up without ES but use Life only?
Thank you for the build!

hi! On leveling u can use ES+HP. On 80-90 lvl u can rebuild to Blood magic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info