Path Of Exile 3.2 - Necromancer shaper kill builds! (updated 22.05.2018)

Just another quick update, better than hatred/frostbite is vulnerability and temp chains with arc curse on hit; the logic here is that of course your zombos do physical damage and if you also get United in dream the damage over time from poison makes vulnerability a win win. Temp chains is a preference for sure and swappable but I've had a dramatic performance QOL improvement since I made the change.

So basically I went to three auras haste/discipline/envy freed up a spot for whirling blades with this change because I wasn't using four auras anyways like a noob due to reservation costs. Adding chains and whirling while probably gaining damage is a significant upgrade for this build.
"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." -Peter Baelish
Last edited by SaltyRamen on Apr 25, 2017, 3:37:08 AM
Can any1 explain why we need vaal pact for the 7.5k hp build? I dont get why we ewen need leech? Does our vaal pact apply to the monsters we summon? Also where does the violent dead jewel go to i mean which slot?
Last edited by deathbeacon on Apr 30, 2017, 12:22:17 PM
So you take vaal pact so you don't die, when you break 1k strength zombies leech their damage to you as life and you want that life instantly so if you are taking damage they keep you standing instead of dying with a full health globe waiting to regenerate. Since they are your primary damage the leech is a lot and will keep you alive with vaal pact in times you would otherwise die. I only am currently able to fit in one violent dead jewel as I don't have a viable slot in my spare jewel socket as you can see it in my build updated here:

path of building: https://pastebin.com/tGC5dF3f

official: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SaltyRamen/characters

Deathrite Shaman is my Char name.

So I put the violent dead jewel all the way to the left above the devotion node. Remember you don't have to allocate the intelligence nodes they just have to be in the radius of the jewel.

Update on progress just finished guardians, all were easy except for phoenix due to zombies not dodging his heavy damage blasts and I had zombies die, doable but much more difficult than the rest.

A six link and the lycosidae made all the difference in the world as you can see my dps in path of building, important to note when looking at my minion dps don't forget to look at the raise zombie slam attack in the drop down not just the default attack to see how crazy the dps can be. Slam attack is around 169k per zombie and 39k poison per zombie and I have a total of ten zombies.

I would love to fit another violent dead jewel in but the build is hard to manage your resists due to all the uniques while keeping strength at least one thousand for the baron leech. If I could get rid of one more training I could try to squeeze in a second dead but I just dont see it happening without finding a way to seriously raise my strength or capping up my levels closer to 100.

Ill update again after shaper but overall very pleased and couldnt be happier with the direction I took this build, maybe ill write my own guide for next season if I can find time to make some videos ill get them here as well.

Brains.......mmm........

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." -Peter Baelish
Last edited by SaltyRamen on May 3, 2017, 9:59:12 PM
hello,

this build seems very fun and i'm trying it.
I just wonder what part of the gear is influencing zombies dps.
Because when I change my weapon, from 1 wand to another or even a sceptre, I see that the zombie dps tooltip changes. Is it the %spell, the %phys dam, the +spell damage, the %global crit ? I thought that only "minion" stats were influencing minion dps...

edit : strange thing : il seems that leveling the support gems does not refresh/increase the dps toolip of raise zombie. I wonder if this dps is really their damage or something else...
Last edited by AaxFamily on May 4, 2017, 4:27:18 PM
Binbin: Zombies dps is physical damage, that hammer you are using adds damage to your minions, so changing it would change their dps. The baron also adds your strength to your zombies so that would in a small way change their dps as well since every 10 strength grants 2% increased melee physical damage.

You have alot of things that aren't making any sense going on here, you took elemental equilibrium but you have no elemental damage spells that you are applying to enemies. You are actually hurting yourself because you have added cold damage on your SRS by making the foes more resistant to cold by having that skill with no way to apply a different element.

Minions true DPS is hidden, you will only get a good idea with something like path of building which will give you effective DPS.

Glad I checked yours out as I still had EE skilled myself from when I used to run hatred :) freed myself a skill point and gained a little damage back on my arc's.

I don't think the original poster is going to respond to your question as he has not posted since april 9th and it looks like you want to go the energy shield route which I have not tinkered with at all and will only be of limited help to you, good luck!
out of all the versions what would you say is the strongest one?
Nice to see some update on that build.

I run it on Legacy and it works really good. Queen escape make zomby, skely and spirit run so fast that I have nothing to do but follow them in most map.

I find recently is that Amulet Three Rat (Rare from Talisman) can be better than Unic amulet.
I run some calculation and see that the +16%attribut with some flat Strengh bonus (I have +50) and a flat bonus to all attributs is better than the big +110.
It can also came with other bonus, I buy one with %resit all which is good.

I will made some tests on the Vaal pact. As chest give us Shield regen on life regen, I was not sur that instant life leech will well replace it.

Last point here, on PathofBuilding, SaltyRamen, you only have 115 points at lvl94.
I am myself at 115 but only 92. Do you help bandit ?
Poupet lvl93 Baron summoner
most of your videos only showcase once you dropped necromantic aegis keystone; how was it during leveling and what are your thoughts on some of the different unique shield combos?

Im currently leveling with severed in sleep & great old one's ward shield (doubt ill get the currency for blessing of chuyla) and im breezing through merc now. dont know if ill aim for 1000 str but it looks fun!

edit: also i found using essence of fear rings have greatly improved clear speed with faster minions they get to the enemies faster
Last edited by heavydrinker on May 19, 2017, 1:56:51 PM
"
heavydrinker wrote:
most of your videos only showcase once you dropped necromantic aegis keystone; how was it during leveling and what are your thoughts on some of the different unique shield combos?

Im currently leveling with severed in sleep & great old one's ward shield (doubt ill get the currency for blessing of chuyla) and im breezing through merc now. dont know if ill aim for 1000 str but it looks fun!

hi, heavydrinker! If u using necromantic aegis keystone - best shield for minion its Victario's Charity

U can use too:

for physical and chaos dmg

for max resist + spell def

for fight with Atziri and Phenix

for more life regen (on Chimera or Minotaur)
"
Poupet wrote:
Last point here, on PathofBuilding, SaltyRamen, you only have 115 points at lvl94.
I am myself at 115 but only 92. Do you help bandit ?

hi, Poupet! I killed all bandits. But for Life build u can help Oak on Normal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info