(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Well, hyped on ammy enchantment to get notable on the item, made a mock up wander to test (yeah i would probably drop QOTF in league, and rest of the item are expensive league -specific, also have a HH may be better but now just shit belt. Rare wand may be another min-max too)

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Aug 30, 2019, 2:42:06 AM
Thoughts on 3.8?
"- Not idiot/noob-proof" Well you play it so it MUST be right?

"No Flasks active 41991 Evasion Rating with Jade Flask only up" So is it No Flasks or is it actually at least A flask?

I know I'm being all negative here for no reason, but was there a need for this "autofellating"? Like, ok Mr. Brainiac, u so smart, no need to say "no idiots allowed to play this build". And say, in capital letters btw, No Flasks, while using a flask, I know it's all semantics, but god damn it feels dirty to read.
Last edited by DenSan1587 on Sep 6, 2019, 7:01:34 AM
So all it takes is a missing "." to bring your state of mind out of balance? ;)

It's under a screenshot, showing the defensive stats without any flask.
I added the evasion rating with the buff i get from the jade flask only in addition, since evasion rating is a thing in this build.

And to answer your final question. There have been a couple quite aggressive people that don't like to read a guide or think at all and instantly blame me/ the guide, calling me liar, faker etc. when they struggled building a wander. That's the reason why i added that line.
It's a statement to make sure that the reader should take his time and read the guide.

I have no problem to help people, i just got tired answering the same questions over and over again, which are answered in the guide.

about the 3.8 changes.. well.. the tree.. changed but it's only a slight loss of life and dps.

Will make a youtube video soon about that.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Sep 6, 2019, 11:24:56 AM
3.8 Changes!
Build is almost the same in terms of dps/ defense.

Good luck guys!

3.8 Changes Videos

3.8 Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/hPiEkP9q

3.8 Passive Tree

Just took a closer look at raider(thanks to Aucky) and did some testing.

To make sure nothing is interfering, i removed anything that is either reseting onslaught, consuming frenzy charges and reducing the flask uptime.

Raider looks a lot stronger now than pathfinder in POB.
Taking rapid assault, way of poacher and avatar of veil.

In terms of dps, frenzy charges, onslaught, exposure through phasing are pushing the dps above pathfinder(similar to deadeye).

But also giving you elemental status immunity, additional chance to evade, giving enemies additional less chance to hit and chance to dodge spells. So i would prefer raider over deadeye.

However the reduced flask uptime is really giving the raider variant a hard time against high hp enemies and low density maps, which is either getting you killed or slowing the clearing hard.

If you want to give raider a try, here is the pastbin. You could propably improve the flask uptime by investing into flask duration, might test that in the future.

3.8 Raider Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/jd5dkZ9X
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Sep 7, 2019, 9:52:20 PM
dual wand :D
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
3.8 Changes!

Good luck guys!

3.8 Changes Videos

3.8 Pastebin

3.8 Passive Tree

Just took a closer look at raider(thanks to Aucky) and did some testing.

To make sure nothing is interfering, i removed anything that is either reseting onslaught, consuming frenzy charges and reducing the flask uptime.

Raider looks a lot stronger now than pathfinder in POB.
Taking rapid assault, way of poacher and avatar of veil.

In terms of dps, frenzy charges, onslaught, exposure through phasing are pushing the dps above pathfinder(similar to deadeye).

But also giving you elemental status immunity, additional chance to evade, giving enemies additional less chance to hit and chance to dodge spells. So i would prefer raider over deadeye.

However the reduced flask uptime is really giving the raider variant a hard time against high hp enemies and low density maps, which is either getting you killed or slowing the clearing hard.

If you want to give raider a try, here is the pastbin. You could propably improve the flask uptime by investing into flask duration, might test that in the future.

3.8 Raider Pastebin

What do you think of the new affix + 12% attack speed during flask effect, sounds like its very good
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
3.8 Changes!

Good luck guys!

3.8 Changes Videos

3.8 Pastebin

3.8 Passive Tree

3.8 Raider Pastebin

Planning to play this soon. What do you think about annointing Profane Chemistry? That'll take 10int, 10str, 20dex, 6%hp and jewel slot from us but will give 8 skill points. Could take like 20int, 2 jewel slots, 10% life with that.
Great Guide! You really helped the community a lot, especially the ones enjoying kinetic blast, arguable the best clearing skill in poe.

Unfortunately, I could not afford legacy Vinktar. So I resort to legacy acuity for the survivability.
I am currently mapping around T11-T14 and have been through some really tough boss fights.

The character has around 4.7K life and 31es (for es leech)

I wonder if it would be better for me to switch to tombfist for more damage or stick with acuity for instant leech. Any other sugguestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Spoiler
Last edited by hk3807 on Sep 15, 2019, 11:39:17 PM
@RicTran

Nice wands :)

@EchecTorturé

Always nice to have options, note that this will also scale with flask effect. With let's say 50% flask effect, 12% would be 18%.

@za6i9ka

Since we only go up there to get the 50% flask effect threshold, yeah absolutely an option, more jewels are always nice for any build.

@hk3807

Thank you for the kind words, i really appreciate that!
Honestly the Legacy Vinktar is the 1st flask i removed against uber elder.
So i would test a tombfists setup, 10% more damage through intimidate, unless you have another source for that.
You will most likely have to stick to a one socket tombfist, since 2 socket tombfist will remove enlighten from your aura setup and reduce tha mana pool quite a lot.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Sep 16, 2019, 11:13:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info