(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Multimod, then attack speed, crit. chance, lightningdamage and elemental penetration.

Make sure to have the highest crafting tiers of them

No crit multiplier?
Multimod will take a suffix
You don't want to miss attackspeed and crit. chance
very nice
what about the volley fire jewel for extra projectiles?
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:

No one really use that. Quite a lot of "traditional" jewel and Abyss jewel are better than that
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Lightning pen. vs Lightning damage for Barrage? Only got 5link atm :(
This might have already been answered in the 500 some odd pages but, how are we running Grace, Wrath and HoI?? Ive tried linking both Wrath and Grace to a lvl 3 enlighten and am no where near enough to toss HOI on there as well. Or is the grace purely used for the vaal effect?? Wouldn't the increase of 2500 eva from grace be beneficial???

Couldn't find anything in the guide on this, maybe i'm blind though

Thank you!!
Last edited by ArcaneLore959 on Jul 30, 2019, 8:45:54 PM
"
ArcaneLore959 wrote:
This might have already been answered in the 500 some odd pages but, how are we running Grace, Wrath and HoI?? Ive tried linking both Wrath and Grace to a lvl 3 enlighten and am no where near enough to toss HOI on there as well. Or is the grace purely used for the vaal effect?? Wouldn't the increase of 2500 eva from grace be beneficial???

Couldn't find anything in the guide on this, maybe i'm blind though

Thank you!!

You only use Grace for the active Vaal effect in tricky situations (legion mobs, bosses etc.). You should already have plenty of evasion from gear and flasks.
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:

verry good :D
what is the perfect level to switch to wand?!

TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info