(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Struggling a bit with blight in red maps, any chance of anyone taking a look at my character?
Also where do i look up how much flask effectiveness ive got?

gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by Wiizper on Oct 4, 2019, 3:17:48 PM
Good Afternoon sir

I would like to ask you about the section "Min-Max"

Will this section be added to this build-guide
Sorry for my bad english ^^
<3
Spoiler

Good Day Guys,

i was a long time away from the game, just came back to see that my most loved build got nerfed.

I was loking your Video @Toma_Hawk and was happy that not really much changed. So have i understand it right that we basicly only Need to change some nodes, and the belt?

I hope i can find a good replacement for my belt, i really need one with this flask thingy.

Should i change something else or can i proceed with my current gear?

I have to say i really love this build i have a blast playing it, but i cant stand the constant changes in the game, that sukks.

Last edited by Hassbringer on Oct 14, 2019, 2:46:06 AM
Life leech this League is a bit problematic since we really dont want to use Life flasks (outside of maybe uberlab).

But the build is still strong as hell, especially since we can anoint a notable on our amulet. Constitution is a strong contender for it, expensive, but +20 Life and +14% maximum Life is great. Another contender is the extra curse, also expensive but it makes it so you can go both assassins mark and poachers mark (or even projectile weakness).

Corrupted piscators are fairly cheap, i bought one with added Lightning damage corruption for 15c and max attack speed roll.

I make a wanderfinder every League since its the most fun build ever, even if it gets nerfed eeeevery single patch :)
@Hassbringer

The idea behind the belt craft and tree is to surpass the 50% for "increased flask effect on you".

The way this build is built has not changed, however due to nerfs the damage scaling got a lot harder/ more expensive.

You can look into getting yourself some tombfists and place a murderous jewel in it to get the 10% more damage from intimidate.

Not that abyssal jewels got nerfed (got less flat) and flat on wands got buffed.

@brazzers4321
My wander in std. league is pretty much Min-Max :)

@Fender
Tha anointing thing is really cool! To bad i can't anoint a mirrored amulet, however i don't really feel the need for it (bust still why ggg)....

Glad that you like me/ others still enjoy wanding :)

I hope ggg will turn some things around and make the game more interessting.. barely playing it atm. :/

Oh btw. after vaaling over +30 Atziri's Steps with enchant and good rools:

bricked like 80% :/ never again lol
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Oct 15, 2019, 7:33:50 AM
Hey. Any idea how i can fit a headhunter in here, without losing tons of dps? Build is fun, but putting headhunter on means i should also get conqueror's potency, and that's a wasted jewel socket.
"
vadyaeboshit wrote:
Hey. Any idea how i can fit a headhunter in here, without losing tons of dps? Build is fun, but putting headhunter on means i should also get conqueror's potency, and that's a wasted jewel socket.

DPS will come by itself as you clear rare monsters. u shouldn't be using HH for bossing. And if you don't have enough dps for map bosses then... you're doing something wrong other than putting HH on :P
For you people who stuck with this version, how'd you feel it work out with bosses and/or delve?
Been trying other KB versions but nothing comes close to how this version feels overall. Will probably run this again next league, i'm just curious if you can delve well with it or if you'll hit a wall "early"ish depth wise.
Never ever had problem delving with a wanderfinder. Its super strong and fast, one kb and you cleared all mobs until next right/left-turn, rince and repeat.
Does the Herald of Thunder lightning damage add to the KB explosions? If so, it seems you'd gain more from focusing on lightning damage. Sacrifice throatseeker for piercing, then swap HoI for HoT and swap Pierce gem for Energy Leech. You lose 3% on Barrage, but gain 31% on both projectiles and explosions. Theoretically.

Edit: Some guesstimation shows all that equates to 3% less damage overall when taking into account the reduced pierce. That's assuming 20 mobs lined up perfectly to receive all projectiles and 3 explosions. But the HoT change would still be a 4.6% gain.
Last edited by NeoFryBoy on Nov 16, 2019, 7:14:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info