(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"

Excuse me sir, does anyone have any advice for me to make my build better? I find I'm dying every so often so basically stuck at level 92. My life is 4100. I do have the Watcher's eye with 99% crit strike chance while affected by wrath. Any tips on gear or passive tree please?

Get rid of Grace and Flame Dash. Socket in Vaal Grace.

Your Belt has a low life roll. Also, the Jewel in your belt is bad. Get T1 life, T1 adds lightning damage to attacks / wand attacks. You can craft that yourself by alt-spamming a searching eye with ilvl 82. Also, get flask effect on belt. Then you can get a jewel with life and lightning damage instead of Conquerors Potency (50%+ flask effect is key for barrage + Dying Sun). (My belt is meh, but it has the essentials)

Maybe get one more flask, if your resists have lightning as the highest (when all flasks are in effect, not looking at 75% cap but the 200% something value):
"
Amrawnesh wrote:
"
L0st_Eagle wrote:
"
Amrawnesh wrote:
I've been comparing your path of building with my imported one from the current league. You seem to be getting 133% *more* Lightning damage on Barrage from Elemental Focus and Elemental Damage with Attacks. On the other hand I am not getting that percentage bonus with the same kind of gems at lvl 21 and 20% quality.

Are you looking at total damage? I think his PoB has a legacy +2 barrage projectiles enchant on helmet, while you can only get +1 now.

I am looking under Calcs > Skill Hit Damage > MH Total More

He has 133% and I have 0. It shouldn't be related to the +2 Barrage proj

1. Make sure Calcs > View SKill Details > Socket Group is set to Barrage.
2. The MH Total More comes from 2 gems: Elemental Damage With Attacks Support and Elemental Focus Support.
"

1. Make sure Calcs > View SKill Details > Socket Group is set to Barrage.
2. The MH Total More comes from 2 gems: Elemental Damage With Attacks Support and Elemental Focus Support.

I'm getting the 133% more in mine with the same gems. I would double check that your skill gems are enabled in the socket group.
Last edited by KuolemaBalls on Jan 20, 2019, 3:48:09 AM
my little b-day present to me

FedeS

Yes you can, i did that in the past. You just need the level 4 enlighten on Wrath and/or skip empower as it increases the mana cost of wrath.

phase run for speed boost and vaal grace for bossing.
it's a bit obvious.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jan 20, 2019, 1:39:47 PM
~
Last edited by iRawKz on Dec 24, 2022, 7:53:33 AM
Hi, im looking around at builds trying to decide what to play next, and i see that watcher's eye with 2 wrath mods. obviously that is super late game, so if i was to look at getting a watchers eye early one what would be more important the crit chance or the lightning pen?
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
FedeS

Yes you can, i did that in the past. You just need the level 4 enlighten on Wrath and/or skip empower as it increases the mana cost of wrath.

phase run for speed boost and vaal grace for bossing.
it's a bit obvious.

Yes it's obvious what the gems do, but I saw them as a combo, but now I see they are circumstantial.

I'm having some troubles because I feel the build a bit squishy but I think that's normal being evasion based.

@iRawKz

Sure you can do that, yet maybe after the mathil effect :D
The only thing that worries me is getting enough evasion to max out the speed buff from queen of the forest plus getting the right helmet enchant.
Getting Starkonja as an alternative is already recommended in the guide and is delivering less dps compared to rat's nest yet up to 100 Life and Evasion.

Pretty much every build is struggling with syndicate etc. You can reach 5.8k+ life with this build if you invest into life rolls on every slot, check my bestiary league gear. It doesn't have to be that insane of tiers.

Also with increased flask effect on you as an craftable mod on belts, we can use an additional searching eye, which translates into 30-50 flat life in addition.

@Pryen

Watchers eye is not really build enabling yet i would prefer increased crit. strikes as the 1st mod.

@FedeS

Before questioning any of the defensive aspects, might want to invest into life? As suggested in the guide, swap the thunderfists for tombfists, rat's nest has no helmet enchant so why not simply swap it out for starkonja? Horror Band ring has no Life, the other ring is really sick though gz on that. Don't forget to focus on Life on jewels also.
This mainly scales lightning damage, so rather skip a cold or fire damage roll.

Playing pathfinder without the alchemist wheel and no conqueres potency jewel in the passive tree makes no sense. And no point blank....

Your singletarget musst suck really badly.. which results in more rips.. uhm.. yeah.
It is fun and strong build, it is strong enough to make bosses skip their phases. You still die from time to time especially to bosses which have invulnerability at some time in the fight. First build where I finished shapper. And farmed around 10 elders.

I really like that you allays have where to invest money as you can upgrade your abyss jewels.

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@FedeS

Before questioning any of the defensive aspects, might want to invest into life? As suggested in the guide, swap the thunderfists for tombfists, rat's nest has no helmet enchant so why not simply swap it out for starkonja? Horror Band ring has no Life, the other ring is really sick though gz on that. Don't forget to focus on Life on jewels also.
This mainly scales lightning damage, so rather skip a cold or fire damage roll.

Playing pathfinder without the alchemist wheel and no conqueres potency jewel in the passive tree makes no sense. And no point blank....

Your singletarget musst suck really badly.. which results in more rips.. uhm.. yeah.

Thank you very much for taking the time to see my char. I was going to ask you to see my build and ask for some advices, but I didn't do it because the build on my character is not ready. The thing is, I have no Barrage setup. First I wanted to complete the Atlas, etc.

You are right on the helmet. The ring is something I didn't think about, I thought it was good because the resis but I will buy another one with life. True the other ring is really cool, I bought it for 1 ex I think.

So basically I have no alchemist wheel, no conqueres potency jewel and no Point blank all because I have no Barrage yet. But Ill set it really soon. Thank you again for all your advices, I appreciate it.
Last edited by FedeS on Jan 21, 2019, 4:38:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info