(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I wonder how much 3.5 will affect this build.
"
Queen of the Forest now grants 1% increased Movement Speed per 600 (up from 450) evasion Rating, up to 75% (down from 100%). This affects all versions of the item.

How will this 3.5 change affect the build?
"
"
Queen of the Forest now grants 1% increased Movement Speed per 600 (up from 450) evasion Rating, up to 75% (down from 100%). This affects all versions of the item.

How will this 3.5 change affect the build?

It will make it have 25% less movement speed. Still playable, just not quite as fast as before.
I can totally see what build this nerf was aimed at.. (lab runners).

They will lose just a bit compared to what they have in total (~600% movement speed).

However this wander will lose ~10% of total movement speed.. (240% down to 215% with good gear).

I did everything i could to counter the last nerf, this is really not fun anymore....

I really liked the fact that wanders don't have a real spamable movementskill, a downside you can work on.
Maybe i will find something to counter that again.. but yeah the wander will still work the same just a little slower.
If you put on a Headhutner you will not feel any difference at all.

Guess someone at GGG hates my wander :lmfao:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Baruck1305

There is no Leveling Tree, as you constantly optimize the Tree to your current state.

Start as a Elemental Bow char. and transition in the early 80's to Wander.

Can you please explain what you mean by switching form "elemental bow char" and "wander"?

This is my first ranger build, so maybe it's a noob question, but I'm pretty confused. Also, is that tree from 3.3 you have still fairly accurate for end game?

I'm stoked to try this build out it looks soooo cool and fun.

Thanks for making it.

Oh- PS - I'll be watching to see if you come up with a way to counter that queen of the forest nerf. 10% speed loss doesn't sound too bad though considering the videos of how fast this guy is anyway.
Last edited by PoeHead on Dec 5, 2018, 10:24:11 PM
Does anyone have any videos from 3.4 after the kinetic blast nerf? I'd like to see some T16 map clear speeds.

Thanks
"
PoeHead wrote:
Does anyone have any videos from 3.4 after the kinetic blast nerf? I'd like to see some T16 map clear speeds.

Thanks

It's the same :)
Will this build crush my soul as a league starter? I've only been playing the game for a couple days (through all of act 1 to learn the game), and everything I've read has mentioned that rangers are hard to start with because of their inherent key item cost.

While most people seem to start with cheap builds to fund their more expensive builds later in the league, I don't think I'll have the patience to level multiple characters. So should I just go for it?
Last edited by akawhispp on Dec 6, 2018, 4:32:16 PM
"
akawhispp wrote:
Will this build crush my soul as a league starter? I've only been playing the game for a couple days (through all of act 1 to learn the game), and everything I've read has mentioned that rangers are hard to start with because of their inherent key item cost.

While most people seem to start with cheap builds to fund their more expensive builds later in the league, I don't think I'll have the patience to level multiple characters. So should I just go for it?

You can start with this as a leaguestarter but you still need to level with a better set-up, I would recommend molten strike for single target and frostblades for clear. Once you have your atlas ready/or get piscators+queen then you can respec and switch to KB.

Seeing as you have only played this game for a very short time then you might have a hard time figuring out how to transition between the two builds..
I started with this build as my leaguestarter, followed limited instruction on the "Get started" section, but leveling has been pretty horrid so far. I tried leveling with lightning arrow, but feels weak to me. Am I doing something wrong? It seems like that section was written like 5 patches ago, so I was wondering if the stuff below would be an improvement.

So I looked at other budget skills that seem easier to level and came to the following suggestion with a Toxic Rain setup:

Under level 12: Caustic arrow + Pierce
3L: Toxic Rain + Mirage Archer + Void manipulation support (replace Void for added Chaos at level 31)
4L: Toxic Rain + Mirage Archer + Void manipulation support (replace Void for added Chaos at level 31) + Faster attacks

Replace and level Grace and summon Ice golem, and whichever else has to make space in backup slots

Replace with: Herald of Agony+vicious projectiles+minion damage

Does that work for us without the need to respec a lot when you go wanding? Also if are there "must-get" passives if I decide to go this route? I would love some feedback cause I'm pretty much struggling and I think some extra guidance besides the "go figure it out yourself skit" would be great for newer players. (I've been only playing since Bestiary)

EDIT: I was dumb and forgot the suggested additional leveling uniques. Still wondering if the above set-up is a good idea though.
Last edited by TheCoon13 on Dec 9, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info