(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@Baruck1305

There is no Leveling Tree, as you constantly optimize the Tree to your current state.

Start as a Elemental Bow char. and transition in the early 80's to Wander.
I leveled a budget Cold/Lightning Deadeye (at level 70 by now).

At what point/with what items would you migrate to Wanderfinder?

You wrote that QotF ist essential. For what map level?

I want to migrate as soon as possible to farm lower maps or Blood Aqueduct to make currency.

Is whis possible with a cheap 4-Link rare chest? Or would I be slower compared to my current build?

You wrote that knowing how to make some currency fast is essential. I'm still learning and my goal is for 3.5 to habe a smooth and relatively fast leveling process and migrate to your build ASAP.

As I have never played a league start. What expenses would you expect for it as a ballpark figure?

Thank you very much.

Last edited by Baruck1305 on Nov 20, 2018, 6:50:35 AM
@Baruck1305

As in the Guide suggested, as late as possible, since the Tree is quite streched out.
It also depends on how good your knowledge about the game is, some did the transition to wanders quite early and had a blast, some did it later and still had problems.(i recommend around level 80ish)

QotF is essentiel for gaining the massive speed boost, also evasion (and it's stacking through flasks and gear) will safe you.

Even towards late game i'm using a 4 link Kinetic blast, so you should be able to clear early content too.

It's pretty simple, the defense, speed and trash clear is cheap. The only thing that will cost you is singletarget. Since it requires certain item's, enchants etc.

Getting currency fast is ment to be a need to be able to get the key item's etc. for a decent single target, unless you want to skip those.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Nov 21, 2018, 5:57:53 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Baruck1305

I got only 1 question: how are you not getting lag/freeze spike, when you blowing up fullscreen ?
SC legues V
@zaregu
What do you mean? I don't understand the question.

Does the game lag? I got an old GTX970, 16 GB RAM and a Ryzen 1600x

@Toma_Hawk

I migrated now at around 75 with a 5-link QotF. Bought a 6-link for improving my boss damage, but getting the right colours on this is difficult...

I am a bit squishy at T12s (3.7k life) to certain mobs (yellows, need about 10 hits), bosses are not really doable, kinetic blast is doing more damage than my barrage atm. Got Dying sun but no helmet enchant and I still need Uberlab and I think I won't get the boss down atm.

How do you get wrath, grace and HoI up at the same time? Maybe I missed something. I don't have enough mana for this.

Thanks
Last edited by Baruck1305 on Nov 22, 2018, 3:37:48 AM
I only use vaaaaaaaal grace not grace.

Uber lab is essential. You def. Got to work on your life pool! 5k is absolutely doable. Also make sure to use the correct flasks to the right time.

Is the Watcher's Eye replaceable in any way? How much is the impact of not using one. It is extremely expensive and rare in this combination. Any suggestions?
Watchers eye is nice to have but not needed. I just bought it because i could.
"
chairfight wrote:
Hey guys,

Also - the orb of storms trick with ofs in your offhand. Does that still work? Mine seems to disappear when I switch back.

Thanks!

Im having the same issue. Whenever I cast and switch back it disappears. I have it set up the same way OP has.Is there something im missing?
They patched it out.. not working anymore.

:(

Was a fun gimmick..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info