(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

There is a section called, how to get started ;)

Also you might wanna try out scourge arrow for leveling.

In 3.4 we got nice way to manage our auras...with this amu...
arctic armour+herald+wrath, 2*purity + wrath...if use jewel as
we can live more and more =))) even with 6k hp...

Which one is better?
Hi,

I was lucky enough to drop a mirror recently. How do you recommend upgrading this build if you have 230+ ex at hand (I was thinking about getting a headhunter
Rapture Edge looks really promising, just check it via Path of Building.

Mirror drop in Standart or League?
I would max out the Abyssal Jewels, than Amulet, than Rings.
Thx for the reply!
Mirror Drop in league :)
What do you mean by Rapture Edge?
That was a reply to the previous Post ;)
Hey, nice build!

Just wondering, how would my gem setup look like if I used a 2 abyss socket tombfist? Can it be done? I've been experimenting but I'm not sure which gem setup would be best. As a side-note, I'm farming unshaped burial chambers (Tier 3) so survivability isn't as much of a priority as clear-speed at the moment.

Thanks!
Last edited by Deathsphere22 on Nov 13, 2018, 7:49:26 AM
Dang yo, didn't see your post.

Pretty much up to you!
On my Setup if i get a 2 Abyssal Socket Gloves with the same double corr. a good Searching eye would be better than the Empower that is linked with Wrath.

You don't need empower on t3 burials anyway, maybe even able to drop wrath for haste for even faster grinding.

GL
I like the playstyle of this build and as you said it is viable as a league starter I pick it for 3.5 after testing it with the current league. My long term goal will then to get the best items for this build.

One question to you:
Is there a leveling PoB pastebin within these 500+ pages of reply?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info