(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Sillyx wrote:
"
Wukufyze wrote:
Hey all,

Got to level 80 and made the switch. I am satisfied with my dps numbers (although nowhere near OP's, but my gear is nowhere near either) but I wanted to see if anyone can take a look at my items to see any glaring issues. My life pool is only 3600, so I need to get that fixed asap, but it's a bit of a balancing act due to so many different damage mods to focus on both on items and build.

But anyway, if anyone can take a look at my character (LesbianScissorTechnique on Abyss) it'd be appreciated.

Thank you.

Your gear is good. On mobile so can’t see your tree and abyss jewels atm. I would say get a piscator with culling strike and more leves for hp nodes and so forth.

You should get 20/20 gems asap (buy corrupted ones and start leveling new ones in offhand weapon slots).

Thanks for the reply.

I did double check on POB and it seems that my current (~265 dps) ele wand is giving me about 20k more dps than Piscator's.

As for gems - yea, I definitely need some 20/20's.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Giammafix

Hey thanks for your post, i just realized that my Passive trees in the guide were not a 100% up to date.

In regards of your post.
Vitality Void is giving me around 350 Leech/On Hit Rate which is 15% more of what i already have.
Sacrificing 3 Points for that is quite hefty.
In your case you might not deal enough Damage to hit the limit of Life you can leech per Second with 0.4%?
Not sure, just test it in PoB.
My Leech/On Hit Rate with only Vaal Pact and 0.4% Life leech is 2374.8.

That's more than enough, which you can see in my recent Video i made (doing red elder guardians and elder himself without using the Vinktar)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqt9niZ75as&

thanks for replying! my life leech on hit rate with all projectiles from Barrage is 2098 with the three life leech nodes you left out in new tree (without vitality void).
by removing those nodes, life leech on hit stays the same; but if I configure just 1 barrage projectile, it drops from 525 to 109.
for kinetic blast, it drops from 1779 to 370.
help me understand this please: so we just have to consider the life leech rate from barrage full buffed/projectiles, and life leech from kinetic blast (while mapping for example) doesn't matter?

ps: I'd also like to know how much would be a decent dps to kill the endgame bosses (guardians included) :)
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 13, 2018, 3:30:09 PM
For the helm slot is a Lightpoacher with 2x abyssal sockets or a rat's nest (both with barrage enchant) better? Which has the most dps if you take 2x decent abyssal jewels into account?
almost forgot, I'd like to know why running blod rage along with vaal pact
"
Giammafix wrote:

Attack Speed and Frenzy Charge generation. As long as you're killing things you can ignore the degen. Weapon swap if you need to stop the degen.
"
Gref wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

Attack Speed and Frenzy Charge generation. As long as you're killing things you can ignore the degen. Weapon swap if you need to stop the degen.

thanks for clarification! anyway I can't really weapon swap since I keep my wrath in my weapon linked with empower and enlighten...I should figure a way to change links
"
giftednz wrote:
For the helm slot is a Lightpoacher with 2x abyssal sockets or a rat's nest (both with barrage enchant) better? Which has the most dps if you take 2x decent abyssal jewels into account?

Lightpoacher for mapping. Rat's Nest for bossing.

Personally I wouldn't want a Barrage Enchant on Lightpoacher. Unless the boss you're fighting is constantly surrounded by mobs to build Spirit Charges it does nothing for you.
Hi!

Thanks for the build and the continuous updates (and new videos) with each new patch! Am having a blast with it - mapping has never been this smooth nor fast!

Hi, what should I aim for next? Should I sell my lycosidae to get better rings?
I know I’m only level 75, but why is single target damage soooo low?

Can anyone take a look? 5L Queens, Low Level, are my thoughts...also, not running Wrath because I’m waiting for Enlighten and Empower to level >.<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info