(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hello guys,

Im really new to the game, i play since end of Breach only, and its my first time using POB.

Can anyone have a look on my wanderer? POB says i have 18k total dps. Is that correct or im doing something wrong?

Heres my POB - thank you.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/f1SspBZH
Last edited by Nizah on Jan 5, 2018, 4:32:22 AM
Spent a bunch of money, damage feels pretty great up until red maps. Where should I bring this gear next besides +1 barrage enchant? Really want to be able to run shaper/guardians consistently and this is my first time on an expensive wanderfinder.

"
The007Koala wrote:
Spent a bunch of money, damage feels pretty great up until red maps. Where should I bring this gear next besides +1 barrage enchant? Really want to be able to run shaper/guardians consistently and this is my first time on an expensive wanderfinder.

Get tombfists instead of gripped gloves, also piscators is better if you stack a lot of abyss jewels (which boost dmg + survivability very well)

Your woe twirl rings lacks flat lightning dmg. Your boots lack lightning enchant.

Amulet lacks crit multi and or ele %

Wand as I said might be better to replace it with piscator depending on abyss jewels.

shaper down but i feel like i need more damage. What should I upgrade next? I have about 15ex to spend

have this opal now,i need buy another one

sorry for my bad english :p
suggust u go for own craft ring i think maybe cheaper

this is wat i crafted

althrough i feel it can be better but for now think is great

yes piscator with culling strike work with good jewel but i think once
you are really rich can go ahead get a mirror wand !

░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Last edited by pro2017 on Jan 5, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
"
Inmortal77 wrote:

shaper down but i feel like i need more damage. What should I upgrade next? I have about 15ex to spend

have this opal now,i need buy another one

sorry for my bad english :p

Your gear is not bad.

Get dual abyss tombfists instead of the gripped gloves and that will provide some decent dps.
Other than that, for ultimate dps headhunter+vaalbreach+esh mirror (if you really need it, but it's not needed that much with +1 barrage enchant)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAIDAQBeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILg5ID8QRlhR1FLAXlhmOGdcajRvII9MknST9KjgtHzBbMHw2PTfUO3w_c0MxSVFKfUyzTP9OKlFHVcZW-lm8WyZbr2JaYqxlTWegbIxvJ3Ttdct313j5fXV-3X8rf4B_xoIeg9uHdo1-jbmNv49gkAqVIJUummGbjZ2qoqOtM7TFt7a4yr02vqe-7sHzwuzFKMfKyUTQH9N-2sHgn-OE45_nVOmY6mLtP-2D7g7vevDV9lv9bv66_xD_3g==?accountName=Fibuzrat&characterName=whadnbdasdas

I am playing Wanderfinder (still learning!) since yesterday (respecced my bow character for this) and bought the gear in a rush (couldnt wait to play this build tbh).

My tooltip dmg is sooo low compared to the Path of Building from this build and I cant seem to deal any real dmg.
It was the same with my bow character (Doomfletch Life build from Ahfack).

Gems are still at level ~7 with 0% quality, got all the necessary gem links for the offensive spells.

I am missing Dying Sun, the Flask thing threshold jewel and still 2 labs more to do.

Am I overseeing something in my pathing, my gear or is it just the gem level + quality?

Thanks in advance!
"
Fibuzrat wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAIDAQBeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILg5ID8QRlhR1FLAXlhmOGdcajRvII9MknST9KjgtHzBbMHw2PTfUO3w_c0MxSVFKfUyzTP9OKlFHVcZW-lm8WyZbr2JaYqxlTWegbIxvJ3Ttdct313j5fXV-3X8rf4B_xoIeg9uHdo1-jbmNv49gkAqVIJUummGbjZ2qoqOtM7TFt7a4yr02vqe-7sHzwuzFKMfKyUTQH9N-2sHgn-OE45_nVOmY6mLtP-2D7g7vevDV9lv9bv66_xD_3g==?accountName=Fibuzrat&characterName=whadnbdasdas

I am playing Wanderfinder (still learning!) since yesterday (respecced my bow character for this) and bought the gear in a rush (couldnt wait to play this build tbh).

My tooltip dmg is sooo low compared to the Path of Building from this build and I cant seem to deal any real dmg.

Gems are still at level ~7 with 0% quality, got all the necessary gem links for the offensive spells.

I am missing Dying Sun, the Flask thing threshold jewel and still 2 labs more to do.

Am I overseeing something in my pathing, my gear or is it just the gem level + quality?

Thanks in advance!

U NEED flat lightning damage (elemental damage ) / change vinktar for lightnign attacks / dying sun / buy abyss belt
"
Fibuzrat wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Low gem levels affect ur tooltip a lot. Especially auras.
Your rings lack high lightning flat and ele% rolls.
Amulet literally provides zero dmg for you, you need crit chance, crit multi, ele dmg% and flat lightning there preferably.

Also this build is super level dependent.

It starts to shine in high 80s-to around 92
Then u start to have more points to spend.
Last edited by charlyy on Jan 5, 2018, 3:14:17 PM
ok so i made the switch to TombFist and my god cappin my res was annoying.

Current gear now, got some new abyss jewels, went from 4k life to 4.7k by switching out rats with star helm and getting TombFist with more life jewels. lost some dmg for more life and shit but not anything noticeable. Things i wanna try is using 2 abyss slot belt instead of a rare styg belt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info