(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
charlyy wrote:
"
afonsosp wrote:
Hi please can someone take a look on my build for advice on my gear upgrade:

Thx

Get tombfists for a big dps boost (necessary with Piscator) or thunderfists. Also try and get more flat lightning dmg on the amulet. Moreover, if you include some all res, life, flat lightning dmg abyss jewels you can get a 2nd opal ring. Also you can get a good dps boost by getting an opal ring with 40-60% ele dmg and flat lightning.

Also consider dropping phase acrobatics + previous 3 nodes.
With 1 more level up you could then again 2 more jewel slots that can be filled with all res, life, flat lightning abyss jewels.

Since you are using piscators you really need to stack more flat ele dmg dude.

Thanks!
How does the windripper version compare to the wand version?
I want to try this build, but can Lycosidae Rawhide Tower Shield work?
"
Mepfis wrote:
SELLING MY WANDER GEAR IGN: Mepfis_Abyss

this shield price 30 chaos kappa
Which gloves are better: Faster Projectiles or Faster Attack skill support ?
Or do Gripped Gloves ?
Hi,

just bought QOtF 6l and have 8exalted orbs left. Is it enough to buy viable gear (I mean to do shaper when i reach 90lv)? I saw prices of semi-good items on poe.trade, but it is like... I would not like to say bad words...
Hello ,
I have no idea if some have already asked for it ( sorry too much pages to look through) but what do u think about CI version of this build ?
Last edited by Neals on Jan 4, 2018, 1:33:58 PM
"
geoing00 wrote:
Hi,

just bought QOtF 6l and have 8exalted orbs left. Is it enough to buy viable gear (I mean to do shaper when i reach 90lv)? I saw prices of semi-good items on poe.trade, but it is like... I would not like to say bad words...

There's a few ways you can go about it.

You could buy a Dying Sun and Attack Vinktar and farm your gear.

You could buy just a Dying Sun and a little bit of gear.

You could buy just an Attack Vinktar and a bit more gear.

Personally I'd go with the flasks.
Hi,

I'm having an absolute blast with this build and can comfortably run sketchy t14/t15 modded maps. I'm trying to figure out the best upgrade path for this character and how to prioritize min/maxing as best I can. I'd welcome any advice or suggestions regarding how I can make my build better.

Please look at my belt and passive tree for the jewels I am using. I feel like they may be my biggest opportunity for growth.

Few things that I am wondering:

1) Right now with my current gear I am sitting at exactly 5k HP. Losing the HP from my helm drops me down to 4.65k HP. This is making me hesitant to pull the trigger and purchase a +1 barrage rats nest. Would you recommend making this purchase? Or should I look for another typ of helmet with a +1 barrage enchant?

2) How much HP should I generally aim to get with this build? Keeping in mind I intend to keep a Biscos in my ammy slot.

3) Looking at my tree, is there anything you would change? I need the +30 int node ive taken and my next level will finish my flask alchemist node.

All in all, I've got about 55 exalted I can put into upgrades.

I'm in a bit of a pickle of what to do next. I'm not rich have about 2-3 ex to spend on upgrades and I'm not sure where to start. Any help would be much much appreciated as the min-maxing in this build can be $$$$

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info