(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I know, I meant how much I should aim at having without the flasks active?

You didn't recommend having 75/75/75 all the time if I understood correctly, how much should I aim at without having any flasks active? :)
No no, i ment that you can run around having 75% with flask, but i wouldn't recommend it.

Which means, 75% without flask's
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
No no, i ment that you can run around having 75% with flask, but i wouldn't recommend it.

Which means, 75% without flask's

Oh, I see. Thank you very much! If you have a moment, could you take a quick glance at my character and give me some advice on what to upgrade next? I'm currently working my way on the atlas and has been able to complete 60 maps as of now, only one I had real problems with was a corrupted T13 and had to call for help on that one ^^
Ok but only because you share the same name as my cat (silly)

Quality your flasks

still need that much mana leech nodes?

Your Herald of Ice curse on Hit setup is.. not excisting?

Don't miss a Diamond Flask?

I would replace the amulet next, in general you are now at the point to simply get better items compared to what you have now.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jan 6, 2018, 9:01:05 AM
so approximately how much does this build cost now in abyss ?

to get it up so it can run yellow maps ?
Last edited by mm14 on Jan 6, 2018, 9:12:05 AM
"
mm14 wrote:
so approximately how much does this build cost now in abyss ?

to get it up so it can run yellow maps ?

I’ve spent about 30-40ex now I think and I’ve cleared T13 yellow maps without issues, only a corrupted one gave me trouble (not sure which mods it had though, forgot to check)
I’ve spent around 20ex on mine and I can handle everything the game throws at me without problems. My life is a bit low at 4300, but I almost never get hit. The most expensive item is the Rat’s Nest with barrage at around 14 ex. I went with Devotos for only 2ex instead. Didn’t feel the Rat’s Nest was worth that much, so I’m farming Uber lab instead.

So you can definitely get a sick character for around 15-20 ex.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Ok but only because you share the same name as my cat (silly)

Quality your flasks

still need that much mana leech nodes?

Your Herald of Ice curse on Hit setup is.. not excisting?

Don't miss a Diamond Flask?

I would replace the amulet next, in general you are now at the point to simply get better items compared to what you have now.

Oh damn, you’re right. Forgot to chamge that one back while switching gems around. I’ll get the quality asap and ditch some leech.

I’ve never really tried with a diamond flask, I’ll give it a shot.

Thank you for the advice! :)
Last edited by Sillyx on Jan 6, 2018, 11:03:03 AM
I went for Raider instead of Pathfinder.
Current items

Need to alt that jade flask though, jsut noticed it's really crappy one :).

I managed to 6L QotF myself, just over 500 fuses, found belt, amulet, breach ring, boots and shield. Bought rest for maybe 1 ex total. Bought couple abyss jewels for 30c each.
PoB shows 480k Shaper DPS with current gem levels.

Can't really afford barrage Rat's nest or Dying sun but killed Elder in Tier 10 map with no issues. Not got to Shaper yet.

Need to get enchant on boots but I don't really like doing Lab so that may take a while.

Everything melts up to Tier 12 maps - not got any higher yet.

Great build and suprisingly didn't cost me that much. Thanks
Last edited by gfurm on Jan 6, 2018, 1:36:03 PM
This is what i got so far..easily the fastest clearing i played.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info