(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

hey, I'm playing this build and it's been loads of fun while leveling. I made an early switch over to wander to get a feel for the playstyle. I have a question about leech: is the single node down in the duelist area really the only node I need to grab? I'm kinda afraid to pick up vp with just that one node.
Are Skyforths ok to use? I got a pair and kinda want to use them.
"
Rixyl wrote:
Are Skyforths ok to use? I got a pair and kinda want to use them.

Absolutely. They will just be slower movement speed, less evasion, less life, and less spell dodge.

The are great for longer boss fights though since your power charges won't drop off.

For me, i'd stick with A-steps for general mapping (for faster clear speed) but pop in Skyforths for shaper runs.
Last edited by whoismiked on Sep 15, 2017, 10:59:08 PM

Made this pretty ring today.
Just crafted these mid-high end wand.

Bought base for 15c and annul shitty suffix , craft "cannot roll caster mods " then double slam(t3 light damage / %phys).
T1 would be godlike but at least rng gave me light damage:D

Last edited by Archmaester on Sep 16, 2017, 5:47:12 AM
What if i use Lightning coil instead of Queens Forest? Is it worth it? I think i would prefer tankiness over move speed OR belly of the Beast...
Last edited by F1restarter7 on Sep 16, 2017, 5:57:41 AM
Hello, I've been following this build and I have to say it's a blast to play ! It's powerful, really fast, and almost impossible to really achieve !

Anyway, here I am. Currently lvl 91, I'm broke for now so I bought a +1 barrage rat's nets for 5ex, and I don't know what to improve now. Maybe gloves for life ? My shield has low evasion but it seems good no ? Currently at 4.16k life, 60% evade, 90% accuracy. I'm dying a bit too much but mostly because I play carelessly.

Thanks for the guide !

Last edited by ZzzZZzzZZZZ on Sep 16, 2017, 7:04:58 AM
Can someone look at my profile and tell me what to change im almost done shaper but its not enough, got 60 ex to spend . :)
@Archmaester

Gz! +X to socketed gem's is also not a caster mod, so you are quite lucky :D

@Tekkzy
That ring is nutts! GZ!

@Rixyl
Skyforth are an option, keep in mind that the stun threshold is based on your mana, which can be crucial.

@Contrapatior
Yes the Leech node is enough, if you can't keep it up maybe remove Empower or take more mana leech node's until you get enough damage.

@disturbed_999
If you hit 3 Blue 2 Green 1 Red, you can use slower proj. or faster attacks like i said in the guide (!)

@F1restarter7
I can't remember when i died last time due to physical damage.
But sure you can make it work with a Lightning Coil or Belly ;)
I wouldn't call those alternative's tankier though.

@ZzzZZzzZZZZ
Try to get more Life, Damage should be good!

@deqee
If you want a big boost for Single Target go get a +2 Barrage Helmet.
Other than that get better Rare's with better value's.
The Leech on the Glove's are useless this build deals little to no Phys. Damage.
Can anyone post a path of exile search for really really good wands that would be appropriate for this build? or what stats one should search for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info