(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Artwebb1986 wrote:

Well you are using the wrong type on wand. No Vaal Pact. You don't really need crit multi nodes yet. Myself i would of take out the 4 points for one of those life clusters and started grabbing the wand nodes up top to boost your damage. Then with vaal pact you'll be leeching back the life/mana no probs.

Gem levels are needed as well to get 20% quality.

Get an atziri flask if you cant afford vinktars/dying sun

Thanks for the tips. I grabbed the vaal pact, but it seems like it's only leeching life. with the two auras it's taking up 90% of my mana, so i guess i need to work on that enlighten jewel. I'll also work on getting a vinktar 10% penetrate until i can afford the damage one.
I don't quite understand what you mean i'm using the wrong type on wand. As in the skill tree i'm following or the mods on the wand itself?
"
Zanzibar wrote:
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:

Well you are using the wrong type on wand. No Vaal Pact. You don't really need crit multi nodes yet. Myself i would of take out the 4 points for one of those life clusters and started grabbing the wand nodes up top to boost your damage. Then with vaal pact you'll be leeching back the life/mana no probs.

Gem levels are needed as well to get 20% quality.

Get an atziri flask if you cant afford vinktars/dying sun

Thanks for the tips. I grabbed the vaal pact, but it seems like it's only leeching life. with the two auras it's taking up 90% of my mana, so i guess i need to work on that enlighten jewel. I'll also work on getting a vinktar 10% penetrate until i can afford the damage one.
I don't quite understand what you mean i'm using the wrong type on wand. As in the skill tree i'm following or the mods on the wand itself?

It only does leech life. You are reserving that much mana because for some reason you have empower linked to it already at lvl1, if its not lvl3 dont even use it yet.

Yes the wand type should be imbued because the attack speed is higher.

Also get rid of the quicksilver flask and get a diamond flask, you should be getting quite alot of run speed from the evasion anyways that you dont need quicksilver as well.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Sep 14, 2017, 11:59:31 PM
Just got my 6L and blew all my chromatics. This was the best colors I could manage for now.

Is my wand good enough or should I bank some currency to get a better one?

Any noticeable tips on Min-Maxing my character?

What items and passive talents should I shoot for next?

Are there any specific Laby enchants worth going after (specifically for gloves and helmet)?

Sorry for spouting out a lot of questions, these are things that I unsure of and keep thinking about.

Thanks for your time.

HP: 4,455
MP: 188/819
Evasion: 17537
Auras + Golem = Barrage: 12227.3 tooltip dps, Kinetic Blast: 10996.7 tooltip dps
Auras + Golem + Potions = Barrage: 15862 tooltip dps, Kinetic Blast: 14398.2 tooltip dps

Passive Tree:
Last edited by MrMog64 on Sep 15, 2017, 2:17:51 AM
What's the best gem set up for 2 blue 1 red? Or is it not worth and I should chrome till at least 3 blue?
"
Vex54321 wrote:
What's the best gem set up for 2 blue 1 red? Or is it not worth and I should chrome till at least 3 blue?

Go for three blues. So much more worth it. Good luck ^_^
"
MrMog64 wrote:
Just got my 6L and blew all my chromatics. This was the best colors I could manage for now.

Is my wand good enough or should I bank some currency to get a better one?

Any noticeable tips on Min-Maxing my character?

What items and passive talents should I shoot for next?

Are there any specific Laby enchants worth going after (specifically for gloves and helmet)?

Sorry for spouting out a lot of questions, these are things that I unsure of and keep thinking about.

Thanks for your time.

HP: 4,455
MP: 188/819
Evasion: 17537
Auras + Golem = Barrage: 12227.3 tooltip dps, Kinetic Blast: 10996.7 tooltip dps
Auras + Golem + Potions = Barrage: 15862 tooltip dps, Kinetic Blast: 14398.2 tooltip dps

Passive Tree:
nice crap items u use.......Chang all.. Only rats and queen can stay and ofc flask. All low.. Low hp, low Eva,low dmg and low quantity. Good items if u first time play this game.
When trying to cap resistances, should I assume that flasks will be permanently up, or go for capped resists before flasks?
"
kmasdfjsadf wrote:
When trying to cap resistances, should I assume that flasks will be permanently up, or go for capped resists before flasks?

Before Flasks of Course. Capping resis is realy the easiest part of this build.
Posting for future reference. Awesome build, very sexy. Ty men

Praise Bisco the Doge <3
Last edited by Whiskeys on Sep 19, 2017, 10:37:39 PM
miss
Last edited by green1908 on Sep 15, 2017, 11:39:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info