(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
I'll jump in with a wand question.. I have two self-crafted wands to choose from right now. And I'm confused which to choose and what to aim for in the future.

Here we have 150 eledps vs 250 eledps, and assuming I do all the master craft stuff on the second one.. It's still lower dps than my 150 one?

I thought tri t1 Flat was the best for us but both of these wands beats that. What do you guys think?

(Feelsbadman that I slammed +1 cold gems on the first one btw)

Many people forget the fact, that your character's total (final) critchance and attackspeed scales off the weapon after it's mods applied. Therefore, if you got, for example, 300% increased crit chance, it will multiply off 9.52% on the first wand and 7% on the second one, difference in your final critchance will be quite huge, which, of course, affects your dps output quite marginally. Same story with attackspeed.
Hope this will clear up things for you, sir.
"
I'll jump in with a wand question.. I have two self-crafted wands to choose from right now. And I'm confused which to choose and what to aim for in the future.

Here we have 150 eledps vs 250 eledps, and assuming I do all the master craft stuff on the second one.. It's still lower dps than my 150 one?

I thought tri t1 Flat was the best for us but both of these wands beats that. What do you guys think?

(Feelsbadman that I slammed +1 cold gems on the first one btw)

the second one has gg prefixes i would just remove suffixes and meta or mastercraft
@d3s0
That certainly was a good piece of info that I didn't consider, thanks!

I guess also it's easy to over-estimate flat ele vs crit multi. I mean, both wands are outperforming +50ex wands, but the first one would never go for that price (bc it doesn't look like a typical ele wand, and people underestimate the impact of t1 crit chance+multi).

With the final craft and some divine the second one is marginally better, but that could change when I reach the Tempest blast node.

But that mirror wand, which I've been eyeing as well.. So sweet.
Last edited by drunkpolarbear on Sep 17, 2017, 2:11:28 PM
"
@d3s0
That certainly was a good piece of info that I didn't consider, thanks!

I guess also it's easy to over-estimate flat ele vs crit multi. I mean, both wands are outperforming +50ex wands, but the first one would never go for that price (bc it doesn't look like a typical ele wand, and people underestimate the impact of t1 crit chance+multi).

With the final craft and some divine the second one is marginally better, but that could change when I reach the Tempest blast node.

But that mirror wand, which I've been eyeing as well.. So sweet.

Always happy to help out my fellow wanders ^^
GJ on successful annul's on that wand, gg.
Hello,

Still a bit new to this build but a little confused about the mana? Is there anything I could do about my mana pool, keep running out completely.

Uhm.. Duelist Leech node's should help..
My post got kinda buried at the end of the last page. Can someone please look over it. I don't want to nag but I really don't know if it's just better to do another build.
"
Lemmji wrote:
So, I guess I'm at the point where I need help. I have no problem clearing rolled maps up to t16, but starting at about t12 maybe, bossing becomes really sketchy and often times deadly. I have huge problems leveling like that, because I basically lose all the xp I gained in the map by dying to the map boss.
Spoiler

I know my gear is far far from perfect. I scraped together the gear as best as I could because I don't have the right know how to really get the coin (or currency) rolling. I just wanted to ask if someone can take a look at my gear to see if I'm doing something absolutely wrong or if lack of currency really is my only issue.

What's definitely missing: The right Vinktar (not pen but flat dmg, but well... it's expensive). A 6l QotF - expensive. +2 barrage - unbelievably expensive. Lvl 4 Empower and Enlighten instead of lvl 3 - expensive. A better shield. 3 more levels to get the last flask node and two nodes for Conquerer's Potency. But what else? If I don't have the means to get that kind of currency, should I just switch builds or stopp killing bosses and just clear maps?

Stop bossing then? Rewards aren't worth it for the effort and you dying so much puts the risk/reward ratio to practically 0.

+20% qual your shield and body armor.

Stibnite flask is better for bossing assuming they don't move around too much. Smoke cloud OP.

You need to get your flask efficacy up to 50%. You're losing out on an extra projectile from dying sun. This is the cheapest to-do. 3x regrets from throatseeker wheel.

Your accessories have low res rolls and can be brought up to make it easier to find gear with more damage (your gloves!!!). Your accessories need flat lightning damage/WED rolls.

That wand poe.trade link was very useful, can anyone else do that for jewelery and stuff?

I don't understand how I should upgrade to get huge damage (+2 Barrage Projectile is too expensive). I'm at 500k Barrage DPS now but where would I go next? Why am I so far away from even 1 Million DPS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info