(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Ok did some quick testing in std.

Choir of the Storm in combination with Staronja ( to get life back) will get this build crit. capped!

That's good news. :)

Thanks again for that hint.!
Thoughts on Essence of Insanity gloves? That's a LOT of flat fire added!
"
malebranche wrote:
Thoughts on Essence of Insanity gloves? That's a LOT of flat fire added!

I would say, if You got Choir of the Storm, you could use Insanity essence on gloves, since Choir of the Storm gives you Crit cap to your attacks (no KB, but still, i suppose it'll be around 60%, which is fine for solo mapping). If Toma_Hawk could test it at the standart and could post some text statistic with the crit chance difference between Choir + Horror gloves / Choir + Insanity gloves. Thats all for the science lol.

P.S. Sorry for my english if something wrong
Choir of the Storm is amazing.
really helps to get that lose crit from wand.
btw
thought on swap slow proj for faster attacks?

since 5off colors is really hard.
i think i'm not going for it.
Last edited by vkins77 on Mar 9, 2017, 2:04:54 AM
Seeing as we are leeching, what about
got myself a legacy taste of hate today~ is it usable or vinktar's is still better?
This Build is focusing mainly on Elemental Damage.

So carnage heart won't help, Taste of hate would only give us defensive bonus.

Gear Update Legacy League

flasks

What is your level at Legacy now? Are you capped at crit chance with this gear?
What are the priorities for the wand?
Well finally reached merc dried lake now and switched to a wand. My KB is at 4.5k dmg (in hideout) and barrage at 4k. AoE clears seems decent enough, but killing rares is sometimes a problem when barrage doesnt crit :/ Guess I need more gem levels and want to invest the next skill points into the wand dmg nodes. Also gonna do cruel and merc lab tomorrow, that will probably help!

Current gear (gonna put Atziri's Step on at lvl 69):

Spoiler

I wonder if I should craft added fire/cold dmg on the wand or % phy dmg? Also should I get static electricity jewel asap?
Doing good so far in the league with this build.

HP: ~4000
DMG Buffed Hideout: KB 17,4k | Barrage 13k

Clearing packs is a blast on this build, literally. If I see Perandus chest with the unique boss, I literally 1 shot it. Doing maps T9 now. Can't drop any upgrades to me nor can find relatively cheap upgrades on poe.trade. Recently my reddit post went viral because I dropped The Surrender shield before the update rolled and missed 2 seconds to pick it up. Could have most of things for endgame, but shit happens. For maps with heavy mods I switch to Starkonja's. Gonna prolly do merc and uber lab soon to get extra dps/defences. In the meantime I am trying to craft 5l QoTF. Also my crit sits at 38-41%. Any suggestions? Choir of the Storm, should I get it?

I've noticed You have not equipped Atziri's Step, is there a reason why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info