(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Playing this build currently. So far so good at T5 maps. My only concern towards late game is the low life pool and getting one shot.

My Gear
Spoiler

Also, the new flask, The Wise Oak, is fantastic for this build.
IGN - Zginc
"
Mynio wrote:
Could You make Your characters tab visible so we could track Your progress?

I do have some concerns about my acc. safety doing that.

I will post on daily bases my gear changes, tree is the same as on my level 100 wander.

@iPulsar

Well feel free to take the Piercing Cluster, you just have to get those points elsewhere.

@Zginc

Get more Life rolls on Gear.

Keen to try the new Flask out.

As for my progress, jumped from strand to t10 maps, arsenal/ courtyard.

I really love the League as sort of a Benchmark, due to all those lovely clusterf@~#'s.
Day 4

Managed to switch out a few Gear Pieces. I'm starting to overcap. my resists to make room for atziri steps.
Did Uber Lab. and got this :

Well here is my Gear:

Day 4 Gear

Had so far no luck with 6l. my QotF and not much Luck with Essence of Horror but it's ok
Currently Level 90.
any stats to show at this moment?
Last edited by vkins77 on Mar 6, 2017, 7:51:47 PM
Hey since I didnt like my build I gonna reroll to this build and I always wanted to play a wander.

I got like a 70c budget and some decent life items left. I'm planing to buy a 5-link Queen + Rats and probably will have around 35c~ left after for a decent rare wand. Would you mind to post a search link for poe.trade?
Never played a wander before so i decided to try your build and i'm having a blast with it. I'm a little concerned with single target for high end bosses, but there's still a lot to improve. I'm like to ask you something.

1. Did you try thunderfists for your setup? I started using them when i just switched from bow and I'm not sure i should switch them. They give considerable ammout of dps for both kinetic and barrage instead of only kinetic.

2. I'm wondering about wand. I bought a t1 light, t1 cold, 9 crit and 1.2 atk speed wand and it was the same dps as piscators, is it normal?

3. What's your dps on barrage atm? Mine sits around 12k and while i did high garden boss, the fight took long.

Would appreciate the answers.
I just got home and won't have a lot time to answer stuff here, so sorry in advance.

I will post stats of the current specs as soon as i got time.
My Currrent DPS is: KB: 26.5k and Barrage: 17.7k while sitting on 5.370

You can start, with Storm Prison, Piscators or even a Twyzel.

You will be able to do at least T4 maps with that spec.

For a later Upgrade, look for Added Lightning to attacks (as high as possible) attack speed and crit. chance.

More Flat Elemental Damage is a Bonus, Crit. Multi. is a Bonus. Getting A High Phys. Damage Roll is a Bonus too since we get 30% of Phys. Dmg. added as Lightning, however those Wands will cost more.

So i would go with a cheap unique Wand to test the Build, if you like it, you can invest more.

1. Thunderfists are cool and all, except no Life on them.

Since we have Legacy League with quite a lot going on on the Screen, you want all the Life you can get, so you can throw yourself into the Crowd and Kill shit.

2. Piscators, has a bit more attack speed, a high accu. roll and Ele. pen.

I would check you acc. It should be around 89%+ (without piscator),

3. GiGiGi did a great job on nerfing the Base Crit. on Imbued Wands. To make Boss fights less cheese make sure to have point blank skilled, also if not having a vinktar, vaal lightning trap helps to shock the bosses.

For Higher Tier maps you will need the 6th link and later Helmet Enchant and Dying Sun.

That's pretty much all we can do now, i have no clue how to get a higher crit. chance without losing Life either on gear or tree.

Life
"
2. I'm wondering about wand. I bought a t1 light, t1 cold, 9 crit and 1.2 atk speed wand and it was the same dps as piscators, is it normal?

I'm playing this build (thanks Toma_Hawk, it's fun to play) in LSC and on this point I'd like to say that you need a wand with high attack speed. This is because you get flat added elemental damage to attacks on jewelry and gear that will get scaled by the wand's attack speed. An example, you wear this gear:

Ring:
Life+50
Adds 5-60 lightning damage to attacks

Wand 1:
1.2 attack speed (no elemental dmg to attacks, just a white wand)

Wand 2:
1.5 attack speed (no elemental dmg to attacks, just a white wand)

If you wear wand 1, you do ((5+60) / 2) * 1.2 = 39 lightning damage per second
If you wear wand 2, you do ((5+60) / 2) * 1.5 = 48,75 lightning damage per second

That's about 10 lightning damage per second more with wand 2, and that's about a 20% damage difference. I believe this is the reason you should use a high attack speed wand.
Last edited by octaldecimal on Mar 7, 2017, 6:24:30 PM
hi
first sorry about my english.......

im in legacy league
i have changed BV build to this Kinetic wander build (cost 2 ex about regret )
but i cant play like you
i don't have enough mana leech so 2~3 shoot and waiting for mana recharge

in your video you are just like RAMBO armed heavy machine gun!
my lvl is 79 and no have dying sun, vintar

only atziri's
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/qkrdbsqo90/characters
here is my info
im begging you to watch this
my dp in hideout is
kinetic 5659
barrage 5000

i have 5L QOTF and dropped add lightning gem

plz help me! mana leech is poor
"
qkrdbsqo90 wrote:
plz help me! mana leech is poor

Check your tree! You don't have mana leech nodes, take the ones at the bottom of the tree (the life leech wheel, next to vitality void), if it's still not enough take the mana leech nodes on the right side of the tree (essence sap)!

@Topic:
Wanders need more love! Playing this as CI currently, doing up to T15 maps. T16 I can only with Aurabot, due to the missing Barrage enchant on helmet and no dying sun. But Guardians still die pretty fast (with Aurabot ofc).

But very fast clear speed! Ty for build sharing, would've not done a wander if i hadn't seen your build idea!

PS: regarding crit: I don't have much crit atm, only 28%, with diamond flask = 0.28x2-0.28^2 = .4816, meaning 48.16% chance to crit. Yea, kinda low atm, relying way heavier on vinktars and the new flask "The wise oak", which is HUGE lightning penetration.

Planning to do skyforth with choir of storms, I think it's the only good way to cap the crit chance.
Last edited by Contractor on Mar 7, 2017, 8:55:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info