(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

builds really fun :)
single target was so-so until i got vinktars
prob gonna try and get a 6link qotf next then switch up shitty rares for better ones to fit in choir

chroming won't be fun knowing my luck
Last edited by kBryce on Mar 9, 2017, 8:06:48 PM
The gull seems a pretty fun option for this build in mapping.
@vkins77

Yeah the Gull is really fun :)

@kBryce

I can tell, wasted 2000 chroms on my chest and still haven't hit 4b1r1g

@Mynio

Choir of the Storm is not mandatory, yet helps you a lot in the late End Game
Also you can Switch the Thunderfists for rare with health, accu. , flat lightning or attackspeed.

@MMCShiNi

Craft Wed on the Wand, a static electricity will give a nice dps boost.

@spr4ts

My crit. chance is pretty poor atm, since my wand has no crit. chance roll.
If you are looking for a wand, def. try to get one with crit. chance, although i'm doing quite well at red maps with my setup.

I have not worn Atziri's Step because i simply couldn't cap. resists(now i do)

As for Essence Crafting Gloves, KB doesn't need much to clear Trash, so you can basically use whatever you get or want to use, either 3.5 base Crit. or Flat Fire should work pretty similar.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 10, 2017, 5:38:23 AM
I did some Screenshots to show how Choir of the Storm performs compared to my Rare Amulet:

VS

Rare amulet VS Choir of the Storm

Kinetic Blast:

Barrage:

Both were tested with a Starkonja's Helmet not Rat's nest.

With a Rat's nest, we would reach 95% crit. cap however we have to get Life somewhere.

Some may be a bit disappointed that the tooltip went down, but don't get fooled by that.
You will have a much more relaiable DPS output, which is important when you can shoot up to 9 Barrage projectiles, since if one doesn't crit. the other 8 won't too.

Also i have to mention that on those screenshot's my char was not lightning res. capped.
So basically there should be 30% inc. crit. chance (from my missing 30% lightning res) calculated in.
Well ive been using Choir of the Storm for a long time since its release basicly.

Ur not using it correctly because to greatly benefit from Choir u have to get around 200% lightning res, n don't forget that vinktar will give u another 75% lightning res so with all that extra crit from Res u should be able to be crit cap with around 150% crit on the tree and 3 Power Charge.

Here's my gear currently crit cap with flask up:

Im using a diamond flask so i don't always need to use orb of storm+PC on crit to be cit cap.

Currently at 91K barrage fully buff
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 10, 2017, 9:38:06 AM
There is nothing wrong with my setup lol.

I just smashed the Amulet into the Setup without changing anything on the other Gear slots.

I bet you now how "easy" it is to change something on a expensive build. Just changing one Res. on a Ring can cost multiple Exalts.

The Screenshots are just to show how the Choir of the Storm affects the Build, simple as that.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
There is nothing wrong with my setup lol.

I just smashed the Amulet into the Setup without changing anything on the other Gear slots.

I bet you now how "easy" it is to change something on a expensive build. Just changing one Res. on a Ring can cost multiple Exalts.

The Screenshots are just to show how the Choir of the Storm affects the Build, simple as that.

Seriously WTF is up

I just said that ppl have to build around Choir if they want to use it i never said u where dumb or bad.

I specialy commented about it cuz its early league n some ppl will spend all there EX on Choir (curently 4EX), but will get real shitty return cuz u have to build around it. So if u already have the setup for it go for Choir otherwise just spend that 4EX somewhere else to get better all around gear.

N about that res, Exalt, STD,Ring...... I never said u did a mistake or so i was just futher explaining why the dmg goes down n also the use of vinktar/wise oak (more lightning res= more crit). But if (IF) u would had the right setup Choir would increase ur dmg but it doesn't apply to u since u didn't geared for that n its all fine n normal.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
just found this juicy thing, guess i can use it for CI/LL version
@philophil

Well pretty simple, it's obvious that the more Lightning res. you get, the higher the crit. chance will be.

Those Screenshot's had one purpose, to show the impact of one single item.

The implementation into the Build, the changes to gear and such, will eventually happen if i get certain items etc. and being happy with it.

If you want to give some advice/explanation to an item or mechanic, whatever, you are very welcome, yet linking Gear and tool-tip are quite miss leading since you go a totally different way of building a wander and i have to do the explaining to new players, why my build has "low" tooltip.

@streej

Nice amy
Anyone playing this in LHC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info