(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Need help with the upgrade. I can do up to tier 15 with ease but guardian screw me over. Should i change the amulet for something with resist's or can i go full mf cuz the drops are really bad.
Yeah in that case sure, but the life flask can come in handy, i guess id have to try it lol.

Gonna do guardians sometime this week, just did twinned t13 and t14 easily so far
"
lorkdubo wrote:
Need help with the upgrade. I can do up to tier 15 with ease but guardian screw me over. Should i change the amulet for something with resist's or can i go full mf cuz the drops are really bad.

For you as well: Diamond Flask is a huge Damage upgrade.
Otherwise you gear looks fine for guardians. You have to manually dodge some attacks that can oneshot you.
Maybe try to up your total HP, it seems to be rather low.
Last edited by VisorX on Aug 21, 2017, 11:53:48 PM
"
VisorX wrote:

Otherwise you gear looks fine for guardians. You have to manually dodge some attacks that can oneshot you.

Just curious, what are you saying he should switch Diamond Flask with? Stibnite? How much Evasion do you think you'd want without the 100% from Stibnite before you can "safely" switch it out?

As as aside: I remember OP saying the build is reflect safe with enough evasion, but I still die on reflect maps with ~55-60k. I stopped doing them because it's the only mod I can't handle, but I'm just wondering how it's supposed to be reflect safe without getting extremely lucky. Main reason I'm asking is because if you suggest switching out an evasion flask for Diamond, then it seems even less likely to do reflect maps without a LOT more evasion from gear.
"
"
VisorX wrote:

Just curious, what are you saying he should switch Diamond Flask with? Stibnite? How much Evasion do you think you'd want without the 100% from Stibnite before you can "safely" switch it out?

As as aside: I remember OP saying the build is reflect safe with enough evasion, but I still die on reflect maps with ~55-60k. I stopped doing them because it's the only mod I can't handle, but I'm just wondering how it's supposed to be reflect safe without getting extremely lucky. Main reason I'm asking is because if you suggest switching out an evasion flask for Diamond, then it seems even less likely to do reflect maps without a LOT more evasion from gear.

He should switch out the life flask. We almost never take 2 hits before we have leeched back the first hit (especially with vinktars up). And if we do, its probably so fast we couldn't use the life flask in time.

Diamond Flask gives us just so much damage and more damage guarantees killing the bosses while our flasks are up, so it also makes it more safe.

I only use a life flask in Trials and Lab.
Last edited by VisorX on Aug 22, 2017, 12:43:14 AM
Is it efficient to wear a bisco's collar with this build or no? Do we just lose too much damage?
"
Reloads wrote:
Is it efficient to wear a bisco's collar with this build or no? Do we just lose too much damage?

Totally fine to wear bisco's for general map farming, you will of course want another good amulet for bosses.
Are you guys buying your shield? I'm trying to find a fair one to start with, and it seems it may be 200+ chaos for one?
My Current Gear/ Gem Setup is giving me the best DPS. in PoB and against Shaper.

It seems like you can't shock Shaper with Barrage, i tried it even with Innervate giving you quite a bunch of chance to shock.
It took me like twice the time to kill him.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
My Current Gear/ Gem Setup is giving me the best DPS. in PoB and against Shaper.

It seems like you can't shock Shaper with Barrage, i tried it even with Innervate giving you quite a bunch of chance to shock.
It took me like twice the time to kill him.

Can you shock him with Vinktar's? I know the other effects are probably good enough to use regardless, but I'm just curious if that works.

in reply to VisorX: I will have to try this out, it sounds scary, but I have definitely noticed that the leech heals me to full right away a lot of times. I suppose I'm very much used to leaning on the life flask / having it there as a mental thing.

I want to add that I only lose 5% evade chance by switching out Stibnite instead of the life flask. I don't know if that's a lot, but I assumed it would be a lot more considering the flat evasion loss is like 17k for me. Of course you also forfeit the smoke cloud, but I'm not sure how good that actually is since it only stays in one spot and typically you're moving around a lot more than standing still on the harder bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info