(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hey, what do you think about a Shaper Touch with elemental weakness? Is it better than a rare glove?
Just broke my bank for a 6-link ;D
Now the question is: What's the most efficient way to get this thing @ 1Red-1Green-4Blue?

Vorici: 1Red-2Blue?
-OR-
Vorici: 3blue?

~EDIT~
According to this Vorici Chromatic Calculator, the best method is doing 3Blue. Link to program down below.
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Last edited by Omega_Nebula on Aug 21, 2017, 6:17:41 PM
It's 3B from Vorici and it'll cost you around 3k chroms, according to the calculator.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.

About 4k chromes boysss

P.S Ignore the gems, Still buying them
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 21, 2017, 6:58:30 PM
I ended up getting a 5 blue/1 green Queen of the Forest. Still usable ya?
No, you need WED.

You might be able to sell your 5b1g though, best colors for BV Labrunner...
So 4b1g1r is best, and ideally you want ele focus, ele dmg with attacks, lightning pen, added lightning, and crit dmg?
"
VisorX wrote:
"
Grassimo wrote:
Got a question too. Idk if PoB is wrong, but current gear I have, it says slower projectiles + lightning penetration is most dps for bosses.

2G 3B 1R seems to be best according PoB

My crit chance is without crit strikes:

43.68%

Any insight on this Toma?

Could is be cause of crit nerfs that slower proj ends up being better for bosses? Or i need more crit to have crit damage or strikes to be more effective?

DPS with slower proj + lightning pen: 466k on bosses

DPS with crit strike + lightning: 431k on bosses

Crit goes up to 63.3%

Should I still use 1G 1R 4B even though with crit strikes?

Thanks

You should use CritDamage gem, not CritStrikes. That should be better than SlowerProj.

Yeah but when you switch to Bosses in PoB, it say Slower Proj. does more Damage with Lightning penetration than Increased crit strikes or damage.

Thats my question. If you dont toggle bosses on, Crit is more dmg yes, if not slower projectile. But barrage is mainly for bosses :S

So i dunno if PoB is right or not now lol..
Why use Ele Focus over Slower Proj? Isn't losing out on Shock a significant DPS loss? I suppose if it isn't 20% more dmg then 50% more from Ele Focus is obviously better than 30% more from Slower Proj, but yeah.

Also I'm currently using Piscator's because I can't find a wand that says it gives more DPS on PoB that isn't like 8ex+.

My question is this: Would it be better for me to use the 2 other flat ele dmg gems (Immolate & Added Cold) due to how Piscator's doesn't have its own damage? I know the build has quite a decent amount of Lightning Scaling, but I suppose I could spec out of the lightning nodes in favor of more general ones.

The reason I ask is because I saw Mathil's video about his wander and he said if you're using Piscator's that you want all the flat ele dmg you can get. Mathil's wander is a Deadeye/Elementalist Scion, which is obviously different - I'm just making a suggestion to see what people think.
I got a headhunter today, it plays really well with the build, I could use double ventors + biscos and still just faceroll through shaped shores and courtyards.
ign = HashtagTheReturn (Harbinger)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info