(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

You can shock him with 3.0 changes.

For the Flask debate, as i (i think) mentioned in the guide:
You can swap out Jade Flask for a Diamond Flask if you got a good bunch of Evasion on gear, to be reflect safe.

Keep the Life Flask, at least for Mapping.
Stibnite is opie, keep it. the smoke cloud is really strong if placed correctly.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
You can shock him with 3.0 changes.

For the Flask debate, as i (i think) mentioned in the guide:
You can swap out Jade Flask for a Diamond Flask if you got a good bunch of Evasion on gear, to be reflect safe.

Keep the Life Flask, at least for Mapping.
Stibnite is opie, keep it. the smoke cloud is really strong if placed correctly.

Yeah I was going by the guide. I'm not sure if you specified which one to switch so I assumed Stibnite because it gives quite a bit less evasion. 50% less chance to hit on mobs does seem pretty damn good though.

Apparently Conquerer's Potency causes Bubbling life flasks of Staunching to not work correctly atm. They don't seem to be removing Corrupted Blood at all because of multiple bugs. I'm debating on whether or not I should go with VisorX's idea of using a Staunching Diamond flask at least until they fix the bug(s). Obviously the life flask is useful not just for bleed removal, but it is definitely a main function.
Or you simply don't use conquerer's potency like i do.

I don't even miss the Projectile at shaper.
I really hope they fix that bug, so annoying.
How are you guys equipping all of this gear with int required, without any on your gear? I don't think there's enough nodes from the tree are there? I've got int on most of my pieces and I have to have it to wear piscators

My HO dps with auras/golem is Barrage 12.2k and KB 13.4k
Feel kinda low. I know i miss +2 Barrage and Dying sun, but appart that what else i can craft/fix to improve myself? Dunno if the wand i got is good or it needs some change etc.
@gorrilas best thing you can do is get a wand with at least 1.5 aps, attack speed is super important
ign = HashtagTheReturn (Harbinger)
Last edited by mirrrage on Aug 22, 2017, 2:45:38 AM
"
Gorrilas wrote:
Feel kinda low. I know i miss +2 Barrage and Dying sun, but appart that what else i can craft/fix to improve myself? Dunno if the wand i got is good or it needs some change etc.

I'm pretty positive adding projectiles doesn't change tooltip DPS.

Thunderfists add a lot of DPS (mainly to Kinetic Blast because of lv18 Added Lightning, but 1-100 flat lightning is still a huge chunk) and also as mirage said higher attack speed adds a lot. I would suggest getting Piscator's with at least 9% crit and 15 IAS. The 5 lightning pen on it will add even more "hidden" DPS on top. The ~100% Elemental dmg roll doesn't matter nearly as much as the others imo since we already have a lot of WED, so I'd say you could get one decently cheap with 9crit/15ias and 105 or lower roll without losing out on hardly any damage.

@ShadyOG: You get 210 in the tree from all the nodes. Then you can get an ammy with +Int on the Implicit roll. I personally looked for an Agate Amulet (Str/Int) since the guide said to get a decent amount of Str on jewelry (although I'm not sure why you'd need more than about 30 on your gear except for the Rallying Cry in the Brinerot shield in the second weapon setup. Maybe it's just good for the extra bit of health.)

I should add that before I was able to get all the int nodes (it takes about lvl 75-80 before you can get them all I believe) that I had to use a ring with ~30-40 int on it. It's a bit of a drag to look for the stats you need as well as int, but it's not too bad.
Last edited by stealtheuphoric on Aug 22, 2017, 3:04:19 AM
"
"
Gorrilas wrote:

I'm pretty positive adding projectiles doesn't change tooltip DPS.

Thunderfists add a lot of DPS (mainly to Kinetic Blast because of lv18 Added Lightning, but 1-100 flat lightning is still a huge chunk) and also as mirage said higher attack speed adds a lot. I would suggest getting Piscator's with at least 9% crit and 15 IAS. The 5 lightning pen on it will add even more "hidden" DPS on top. The ~100% Elemental dmg roll doesn't matter nearly as much as the others imo since we already have a lot of WED, so I'd say you could get one decently cheap with 9crit/15ias and 105 or lower roll without losing out on hardly any damage.

@ShadyOG: You get 210 in the tree from all the nodes. Then you can get an ammy with +Int on the Implicit roll. I personally looked for an Agate Amulet (Str/Int) since the guide said to get a decent amount of Str on jewelry (although I'm not sure why you'd need more than about 30 on your gear except for the Rallying Cry in the Brinerot shield in the second weapon setup. Maybe it's just good for the extra bit of health.)

I should add that before I was able to get all the int nodes (it takes about lvl 75-80 before you can get them all I believe) that I had to use a ring with ~30-40 int on it. It's a bit of a drag to look for the stats you need as well as int, but it's not too bad.

Is there a way such as discord I can speak with you about this? I think I've made some mistake I can not find.
If I could get some advice on my gear and what not that'd be great. I'm currently dealing 9.6k kinetic blast and 9.9k barrage. This is my gear

Spoiler

I feel I should be doing way more damage than what I am currently dealing with the amount spent for things like wrath level 21 and empowered. I'm currently level 74. This is my tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILg5ID6sRlhR1Fr8XlhmOGdcdgyLqI9Mj9iSLJJ0mlSoLKjgtHzBbMHwyATfUQzFJUUp9TLNM_02STipRR1VLVcZW-lm8W69d8mHiYlplTWegbydwUnTtdct313j5fXV-3X8rf4B_xoIeg9uHdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49glSCVLpuNnreio6yXrTOyGbe2vTa-p8HzwzrFKM96037UI9rB45_o1umY6mLrFO0_7YPuDu968NXxbfZb_W7-uv8Q?accountName=Reloads&characterName=PleaseDontTouchMyRaf_

HH compliments the build excellently as expected, The +90 life, strength and increased damage vs rares whilst stealing their mods help clear much faster, You also destroy bosses when you carry over hh mods.
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 22, 2017, 5:32:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info