(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@neossirl

I have a up to date Pastebin in the Guide, here is it too, so save you time.

https://pastebin.com/SvE925Uk

Note, Shock has changed, so i choose Intimidated to get the 10% More Multiplier we get from Vinktar (which is 15% due to Flask Effect, but whatever).

@nuduah
It's bad, check wiki on how it work's, it won't add single target dps.
It just add's Projectiles that spread to the side's.

@ComradeSerge

Uhm i kill in a ethical 3 Link Kinetic Blast Trash offscreen in T16 maps.

Kinetic Blast is mechanical so strong, you don't need much DPS to kill trash.

2) We Shock through Vinktar, it's less but atm. feels good. Innervate is giving you only a 4 Sec. Buff on kill, something you don't have at Boss Fight's.

Despite that, since Harbinger league is so immensely boring, gonna try some alternative gem. setup's.
In the Next Days.
Hello!

How big of a difference in DPS is the lightning penetration vinktars vs. the flat damage vinktars? The flat damage one is almost 4x the price of the lightning penetration, so I was wondering if it would be worth it to pick up the lightning penetration vinktars first. If the DPS difference is pretty big, then I would just spend the money on a flat damage vinktars.

"
phlpsun2 wrote:
Hello!

How big of a difference in DPS is the lightning penetration vinktars vs. the flat damage vinktars? The flat damage one is almost 4x the price of the lightning penetration, so I was wondering if it would be worth it to pick up the lightning penetration vinktars first. If the DPS difference is pretty big, then I would just spend the money on a flat damage vinktars.

Ele pen is fine for general mapping a added lightning is something you truly want for bossing.

EDIT!

Did two shaper run's

One with Innervate and one with Ele. Focus.

Good lord, Innervate is sooooooo bad, seriously.
My conclusion, since we do a lot of small hit's i think, we hardly have a chance to Shock Shaper through hit's/crits.
The Shock with Vinktar is by far enough though. Seriously, can someone confirm that Shaper fight got nerfed?

It def. feel's like it.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 21, 2017, 12:16:07 PM
Hey, great build! wondering if it would be a good idea to multimod my wand? got like 80c atm, how much would it cost to multimod it?

Rarity: RareBramble SongImbued Wand--------WandQuality: +20% (augmented)Physical Damage: 29-53 (augmented)Elemental Damage: 47-92 (augmented), 5-161 (augmented)Critical Strike Chance: 8.89% (augmented)Attacks per Second: 1.50--------Requirements:Level: 70Dex: 155Int: 188--------Sockets: B-B-G --------Item Level: 74--------35% increased Spell Damage--------Adds 47 to 92 Fire Damage23% increased Lightning DamageAdds 5 to 161 Lightning Damage27% increased Critical Strike Chance
I'm having some issues with this build. I bought Dying Sun and Vinktar's (light pen) and I thought that would give me a very great dmg boost but it doesn't seem like it was that big.

I have 15.4k dps with barrage while in HO with ice golem, wrath and HoI. I've got a 6L and a 245 dps wand according to PoB yet my barrage damage is so low compared to others.

I really don't understand what I'm missing here other than using Starkonja's for the extra hp (which so far I don't really seem to need when doing most t13s) and maybe the extra projectiles enchant. Or maybe I need to upgrade my entire gear and in the end by doing that, it'll boost my dps by a lot? I don't understand.

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/xDg59Hrx

My gear:

Spoiler

My damage in PoB:

Spoiler
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Last edited by Majad on Aug 21, 2017, 12:21:26 PM
What exactly is the conqueror's potency gem for ?
"
ShadyOG wrote:
What exactly is the conqueror's potency gem for ?

So you get 50% flasks effectiveness which means you can get an extra projectile from Dying Sun instead of only 2.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
@Majad
Checked your char.
What you can improve is, as you use a Diamond Flask's, replace crit. strikes for crit. damage gem.

Also you have an empty Jewel Socket, you can either try to get one with at least 2 Attack Speed rolls.
Or get the Jewel Socket at the Ranger Area, near Heartseeker and place a Static Electricity.
Gem's will give you more DPS. once you get them on Level 20 and 20 Quality.

Your gear is not that bad, but can be replaced with better.
Check my Striptease video, it's a good demonstration how gear scales.
Hello, My post got buried so i have to ask again. How much better is this wand over a piscator and shoulda i craft wed or crit multi?
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 21, 2017, 12:43:00 PM
"
Starzee wrote:
Hello, My post got buried so i have to ask again. How much better is this wand over a piscator and shoulda i craft wed or crit multi?

Piscator has higher Attack Speed and better crit. chance.
The only Wand base that has a good potential is Imbued Wand's as they come with 1.5 Base Attack Speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info