(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hi guys just got lucky with my 6-link today. But my single target still feels like it's bad. I thought my gear was decent but i guess not what can i do to improve my damage? I got 19k barrage tooltip which seems to me it's too low compared to my gear. Thanks!

Also it seems like with slower proj. barrage i run out of mana at the start of the barrage spam. What can i do?
Last edited by Swegpops on Aug 21, 2017, 8:02:03 AM
your accuracy is too low. No helm or boot enchant either. i have almost 60k Barrage tooltip with a 5L and no helm enchant.

get more acc. and try faster attacks instead of slower proj. should help with mana issues. you are missing important wandnodes too.
Last edited by NomadFX on Aug 21, 2017, 9:30:19 AM
Is the difference between Qotf 4b1r1g and Qotf 6L ( not 4b) remarkable? I dont know if is profitable buy 6L without 4b...
What gems can I use on a 3B 2R 1G Queen of the Forest?
Been loving this build so far, soon to hit level 92 and have killed guardians for the first time (though only phoenix and hydra so far) my DPS has been climbing steadily, just around 800k in path of building with all buffs up. I just recently picked up my new wand and found a very nice ring.

This ring gives me a nice DPS boost but lacks the cold resist that i need to cap, i'm wondering if there is any other part of my gear that i should replace in order to get the cold resistance to fit this ring in, or to ignore it entirely and wait until i can afford some better pieces. I was thinking about removing the crit from my necklace and crafting cold then yolo exalting hoping for wed? though this brings my cit chance down to 48% and only 71.5% effective in PoB with flasks up.

I am also struggling with my life pool, being only 4.7k currently while feeling that my current gear has fairly good life on it. Is it just the little bit of life i'm missing on the tree that will bring me inline with other peoples life pools or is there something else im missing?

Here is my current gear, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for writing such a detailed guide of a great build and taking the time to respond to everyone, even trying to help those with such a negative attitude towards the build.

Here is a pastebin showing my current progression:

https://pastebin.com/uKLgcs9B
Last edited by kadjrum on Aug 21, 2017, 9:44:32 AM
@Toma_Hawk
Hey ,
I did some calculation on PoB , Without flask you got 41k damage on Barrage , and i have only 19k .
I dont understand what i really miss in my gear , like new ring or amu just up my dps like 500 damage , can you help me? really strugelling here...

"
your accuracy is too low. No helm or boot enchant either. i have almost 60k Barrage tooltip with a 5L and no helm enchant.

get more acc. and try faster attacks instead of slower proj. should help with mana issues. you are missing important wandnodes too.

how would accuracy improve my tooltip? also i have 500+ flat accuracy on gear which is called enough in the guide. I'm missing the nodes yes but guide says to get them last so won't have them till 93+ levels or smth? means somewhat like never getting them tbh
Last edited by Swegpops on Aug 21, 2017, 10:04:00 AM
Found this today, Is it slightly better than a Piscator's right? If so should I craft WED or crit multi? thanks.
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 21, 2017, 12:43:25 PM
First:

I can't thank you guys enough, helping other's out while i can't.
That's the PoE community everyone love's!
Also thanks to everyone that "made it work" and enjoy's the build.
Great Feedback that i try to implement into the Guide, to help other's more out.

@kadjrum
Getting resists on gear can be truly a pain, i have a 160 Life Belt sitting around i really want to use.
But guess what, i need Triple Resists on the one i use..

Don't give up and personally i always go for the defensive route.

@neossirl
Uhm, looking at your profile, can't see amulet?
Well no Flat Acc, on gear you should at least have 88% chance to hit, rather more.
What a friend of mine did:
The cheapest option is to start with a Lyconsidae Shield, yet then you focus on no accu. on Ring's etc. right?
When making the Transition to a Rare Shield, you suddenly have to replace Ring's to.
So instead, you can try to get a Rare Shield with Acc. (thanks 3.0) and maybe replace Amulet for another 321 Acc. Roll. That's what he did, it went pretty well.

My Dps is pretty high due to gear i got from 3-4 Temp. Leagues. I'd say if you get something like 30K you are pretty good, i did shaper with that Tooltip in the 2nd Week in Legacy League without sweating.

@Swegpops
Keep the Negativ Vibes away bro, you can do eet!
Flat Accu. on gear will scale more than the % in the Tree, also nowhere i mentioned that 500 is enough.
Try to get at least 88% rather more chance to hit.
You have to hit in order to crit. keep that in mind.
Also you can get Acc. on Shield's too ;)

@xBattlefear
You can use Damage on Full Life, yet that would only be a Band-Aid.

Usefull Green Gems: Slower Proj., Faster Attacks, Pierce, Added Cold.

Those will work too!
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 21, 2017, 10:24:39 AM
"
Swegpops wrote:
"

how would accuracy improve my tooltip? also i have 500+ flat accuracy on gear which is called enough in the guide. I'm missing the nodes yes but guide says to get them last so won't have them till 93+ levels or smth? means somewhat like never getting them tbh

How much chance to hit you have?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info