(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hey, asking for ur help.

Im 81 lvl, and i greatly suffer with 5-L Barage damage, meenwhile KB wipe out mobs at t10 and t11 maps.

Could someone help me with optimizing my gear\build to be possible to kill normal Atziri as deal with t9 map boses faster then 2 min (i spend same time for full map cleaning)

My profile is open, as here PoB link: https://pastebin.com/MsZweTUJ
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Aug 21, 2017, 1:00:11 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Majad
Checked your char.
What you can improve is, as you use a Diamond Flask's, replace crit. strikes for crit. damage gem.

I really don't get this, why is crit strikes better than crit damage if we already use ele focus?

edit: even without diamond flask
ign = HashtagTheReturn (Harbinger)
Last edited by mirrrage on Aug 21, 2017, 12:43:36 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Starzee wrote:
Hello, My post got buried so i have to ask again. How much better is this wand over a piscator and shoulda i craft wed or crit multi?

Piscator has higher Attack Speed and better crit. chance.
The only Wand base that has a good potential is Imbued Wand's as they come with 1.5 Base Attack Speed.

Thanks you very much :)
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 21, 2017, 12:42:51 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Majad
Checked your char.
What you can improve is, as you use a Diamond Flask's, replace crit. strikes for crit. damage gem.

Also you have an empty Jewel Socket, you can either try to get one with at least 2 Attack Speed rolls.
Or get the Jewel Socket at the Ranger Area, near Heartseeker and place a Static Electricity.
Gem's will give you more DPS. once you get them on Level 20 and 20 Quality.

Your gear is not that bad, but can be replaced with better.
Check my Striptease video, it's a good demonstration how gear scales.

I'll do that then.

I'm trying to get a good jewel with AS atm. I found one but the user is offline so I'm waiting. I'll try using a Static Electricity and see how it goes meanwhile.

I'll check out the video. I'm extremely tilted that I can't figure this one out for myself lol.

Thank you!
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Hi Toma_Howk and ty for nice guide. Can u give me any tips what should i improve in current gear. Great thanks
Hi Toma_Hawk,

I have a question regarding the Passive Skill Tree. When using Vaal Pact, do you think these three Nodes there are necessary giving 10% of Damage Life Leech?

I'm asking cause I think with Vaal Pact the Life Leech should be good enough. Plus, for Mana we would have this option instead:

Or, even better for yet another flask boost plus 1 free node here

Let me know what you think.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
So I know this is asked a lot but what should I go for next? I lost around 4k of my 7k DPS when I switched to the gloves I have now from a unique but I needed the life/resists. I have around 300-400c to play with. What do you think? Thanks in advance for any help!

"
BhaluBear wrote:
So I know this is asked a lot but what should I go for next? I lost around 4k of my 7k DPS when I switched to the gloves I have now from a unique but I needed the life/resists. I have around 300-400c to play with. What do you think? Thanks in advance for any help!

MAPS! So you can level your gems, qual and level them again. Or buy qual gems directly, but gems are sooo important both according to level and quality (not all needs quality, but several of the gems has got key benefits from 20/20 and 21/20).

Otherwise it's that 6L you want, 6L made a huge difference for barrage for me.
KB aint a problem for nobody since it still whipes offscreen trash on maps.
Quick question, what stats would you need on gripped gloves to be better than Thunderfists? Would they need to be Essence gloves with the Crit Chance for Socketed Gems or will any just well rolled (life, resists, attack speed) gloves be better. In PoB I lose DPS thanks to the loss of the 1-100 added lightning damage. Also if someone wouldn't mind checking out my profile and take a look at what I should upgrade next would be greatly appreciated. I know the amulet is bad but not sure what else to change.
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
Hi Toma_Hawk,

I have a question regarding the Passive Skill Tree. When using Vaal Pact, do you think these three Nodes there are necessary giving 10% of Damage Life Leech?

I'm asking cause I think with Vaal Pact the Life Leech should be good enough. Plus, for Mana we would have this option instead:

Or, even better for yet another flask boost plus 1 free node here

Let me know what you think.

I am not Toma_Hawk, but I like the life leech as it is now and mana is only a problem for me when I run Elreons and am a bit to trigger happy with KB. However I have grabbed the node you have as option 3, bot for more mana and flask boost. I haven't done uber lab yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info