Weekend of Races!

At the risk of information overload...
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Races
Last edited by harddaysnight on Oct 26, 2016, 4:48:24 PM
Wow, very generous prizes. I like it!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I have to say I don't like the reward format for the race. As a casual player all I can really expect getting is the mystery box.
so one hour to level 10 at a specific time to get a prize? hope i manage that
sweet free mystery box, i like it!
i dont like buying stuff like that, feels cheating, it feels cool to earn it thru play though.. idk its not as much about $ (altho a little is :P ), but moreso, like, it feels like getting an Epic item, like in a Dungeons and Dragons game or something...

idk thats how i see it..

I LOVE the challenge league mtx rewards! my main character is wearing pieces from 5 different leagues! its sweet!

i hope the next challenge league (or one after) has a helmet effect, like the horns and stuff

it would be sweet if every mystery box they give 1 for free (they gave one for christmas before, that was cool!).. but yeah yeah iam sounding like a freeloader i guess.. i Did buy some stash tabs and skin transfers..

i like skin transfers
Last edited by CaoMengde on Oct 27, 2016, 12:40:30 AM
I was sad last race season, since I was gone for work about 80 hours a week (Never did get to play a cutthroat race like I really wanted to). Here's hoping I'll be able to make all three <3

Honestly, I'd be pleased as punch if there were races every weekend. Would give me something to look forward to other than the crippling depression.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
"
By reaching level 10 in any race you will be awarded a Carnage Mystery Box! This applies only once per account. Multiple level 10 characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

Still open for interpretation I feel, as a lot of posters are asking -

Does it mean:

1 box only per account, per race (Multiple level 10 characters won't count, per each race) and you can earn more than 1 for the weekend

or

You can only earn 1 box for the entire race season for any race character making Level 10

Perhaps someone at GGG can give an official answer and not just some troll that says "it obvious what it means if you read it" :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Vaydra wrote:
Perhaps someone at GGG can give an official answer and not just some troll that says "it obvious what it means if you read it" :)

it say's "one box per account".

so it's one mystery box for the first char you bring to 10 in any race and that's it.

it's pretty obvious that they're not planning to flood players with boxes just for playing each race for 10 minutes.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 27, 2016, 8:29:57 AM
One race to 10 hype!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Kshatry wrote:
"
10 out of the top 50 players of each race will receive a specific armour set. 30 out of the top 300

This X out of Y, means "X random out of top Y" or smth else?

Yes, it's random. Being in the top 50 of a race gives you a chance to be one of the 10 winners of an armour set.

Super happy about the racing format, the rewards and the shortened schedule. But more access to events, it makes me very happy as an "old faithful" with my on again off again love affair to PoE racing and reward dissatisfaction.

I'm happy on all fronts. Especially the random top 10 of the top 50. Means more people can have access to rewards so hopefully less Reddit whining all around.

Good job on the build of the week series btw Bex, although I miss "Hi I'm Chris Wilson" You have definitely grown on me haha
I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info